Evo Or Supra?

But the buy it now price is $33K, more than what Poopra paid but its two years later and virgin Supras are harder to find. I’d buy it for that price if I was in the market.

well we all arent ballers like you halas.

You’d pay 33k for a Supra? Geez.

Then again you did rip the engine out of your car with what 500 miles on it.:smash2:

I gotcha I gotcha… :wink:

i was in this boat

you have to look at your situation, and your desires

you can get any of the other ‘jdm supercars’ for half the cost of the supra and they can be similar in drag times- of course unless you have a rediculous amount of money then the supra would be the way to go. however if you had a rediculous amount of money youd just buy both of them

dont be mistaken, evos are by no means slow. without touching the bottom end and without swapping the turbo you can get into the 11s… which is retardedly fast. stroking the bottom end or just building it… putting on big GT series turblow … these things get you 10s easy. and at that point people will be saying ‘supra what?’

however rob is right

supra = blowjobs… from guys with subscriptions to super street and scc :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what a 97TT looks like for that price

And Im not joking

Your retarded if you think your going to get into a decent TT supra for under 25K. Sure you can find them for sale all the time but try finding exactly the color or options that you want, pretty tough. Anything listed under 20K is usually a salvage or pile of shit. Prepare for some travel, there has been 1 TT supra for sale in this area in the past 5 years, and I tried to buy it… The guy ended up keeping it anyway, and was asking alot for it. Due to the fact that everyone is still looking for a nice unmolested low mile one too, if one happens to be for sale, it usually sells before you can blink, provided its is at a reasonable price.

If you want a drag car buy a fox body stang and smoke everyone for what it costs to go single on a supra.

Im a picky mother fucker when it comes to cars, and I almost gave up looking for a supra since I couldnt find much like I wanted for a decent price. But I guess im glad I got it, because I dont think anything can really touch it for being and all around kick ass street car. but I would have a shit load of cash if I never bought it. Enough to pay for more than half of my house, fuck I hate cars.

you can push it across the finish line…or tow it

LMAO!!:biglaugh:

Damn spence, lol. :lol:

thanks for your help guys i went with the supra just waiting for this girls phone call so i can see if i have to pick it up or if she is sending it to me:)

oh yeah lets see the ad, or some pics

ok i will take a pic of the add i will post it tonight i have to go out right now tho.

spencer did

Sweet, now I can go back to smoking Supras!!! Spencer just made it a little to tough for me with his car. :wink:

X… :pimp:

Make sure its not a scam. There are tons of cars on autotrader etc. that don’t even exist and try to con you into sending half a down payment or some bs like that.

Oh yeah i know thanks for letting me know tho:tup:

he paid alot, but not that much.

Where are the pics or the ad I want to see

I think it’s time…

:bsflag:

dont worry ill post the add but not the number :slight_smile:

here is the add:)