Evo Or Supra?

yeah, I dont think its twin turbo

yes it is i called the girl ill show u the email

Spud Man <theinc50@yahoo.com> wrote Hey i was looking in the swap sheet and noticed you had a 1997 Toyota Supra for sale just had a few questions about it is it twin turbo and could i see some more pics please.

She Wrote:
Iam selling the car only because i have recently lost my job, and i don’t have any savings, the bills and the loans are too high. I was forced to move at my parents as i was not able to pay my rent, and right now i need to sell the car as i can’t afford it.
This Supra is in perfect condition inside and out, has been babied the entire time i have had it. The car has 76400 miles. It has a twin turbo engine.

trust me i aint lieing if u want me to show anything else just ask.

Seems fishy, usually things like this are too good to be true.

Its definately a TT, ill buy it if you dont want it.

Where was it advertised? where is the car located?

Yes iam going to be selling it.When i seen this im like yeah right but im going to go pick it up in NC but she might just ship it to me im not sure but when i get it ill let you know.

if there is nothing wrong with it, thats a pretty nice find. I just found it fishy she wouldnt put tt in that ad, and from the first horrible pics, it kinda looked like the NT wheels.

More power to you if its legit

Finding a supra for under 10K is like finding richard simmons in bed with a woman. >>> NOT happening.

Its gotta be an auto trader add, they have rx7’s w/ 12K miles for like 7500 bucks. If you own a TT, you know what the car is all about and that it is worth way more. If this is the real deal, which I really don’t think so, you are the man even tho it is auto.

LOL, Poopra was being nice with his thread. I’m not trying to be a dick, but it would have to be a salvage title and on its third rebuild to sell for that.

Good Luck

DD for EVO, Drag for Supra. If u want a fun car with superb handling, get the Evo. It can make ANY driver who cant drive, drive well.

EDIT: BTW, I spanked a TT Supra on a roll on the highway b4

yeah i found it pretty weird to cuz i check book value on the car and it was close to 20k so i been asking questions about the car and she said if there is anythng wrong with it i got 30 days to ship it back so i guess we will see.

FYI, the 770 area code is in Atlanta, not NC. If something is too good to be true you’d better triple check it and then not trust the seller as far as you can throw them.

thats were is gonna be shipped to my house from.

if i were you i would go pick it up. investigate things yourself.

I hope you went and checked this out in person, and not just sent a check and trusted this person. I would hate to see you scamed out of 7gs

naw im smarter then that…lol

ESCROW > Scammers

so wheres the supra now

sounds like he’s gonna be racin on hopes and dreams

I think for drag you should go with the evo… unless you want to run 12s your whole life. :wink:

7k for a TT supra is hott. good luck.

if she’s so poor and has to sell it why would she be selling it STUPID cheap instead of getting what its actually worth so she wouldn’t be poor anymore?!?!