evo > shelby

just fucking race

word^ and eric u suck

i have a better idea…dog fights! screw racing, its all about the dog fights! it did wonders for mike vick!

AWD is without a doubt going to be the bread winner in launches but beyond that its more of a friction and transition of power that cuts the power down. Thats why they need more power to compansate for that. Think about this yes new mustangs are heavy as shit but the rwd (15% power loss to the wheels) not to mention less friction and drag compared to the evo’s 800-1000 pounds lighter weight, awd (25% power loss) more complex drivetrain. I think some mustangs are a little overrated but in theory yes I think the shelby should be able to walk a evo but in this case drivers are the major factors in this case.

that was a V6 pony not a GT…u can clearly tell by the hood/front bumper at the beginning…but even if it was a GT the result would be the same :lol:

if the evo has “no lift to shift” and doesnt lose boost pressure the mustang is f-u-c-k-e-d on a roll too…

im not saying im the worlds best driver, but i bet you i could keep it respectable against both the evo and the stang in my mazda…even though its a fatty (~3800 lbs with me driving, OUCH!)…i pull about 2-3 cars on GT’s the way my car sits right now (catback and intake) and thats without brake boosting :biglaugh:

:picard:

That video IS a six-banger Mustang versus an Evo.

just so you all know this race at Lancaster is going to be a waste of time… my grandma could 60 foot an evo better than this kid will be able to 60 foot this mustang he JUST PURCHASED!

:picard: Hold on while I go find a vid of a 03 Cobra vs. a stock Lancer.

From a roll the Mustang should win. Evo’s are dogs up top.

From a dig, the Mustang is only a pair of tires and some practice away from taking that too.

I was refering to the shelby gt 350 which actually has some decent power but the regular gt’s ( wayy overrated)

hahahahahhaahah the shelby’s come with what 19 hp more 319 vs 300?..siqqqq hp gains bro…it weighs about the same as a GT but you arent gonna be able to tell 19 more crank hp on a car…it equates to like 15 at the wheels, not gonna make you drop tenths off your time and even from a roll…ok well even still i should be able to pull like 2-2 1/2 cars on a shelby 350 then if its not just a “GT”

cobras are supercharged… this mustang is not

Wow. He posted a vid of a v6 mustang (which was trying to get passed off as a GT) racing an Evo. A pointless, unfair race.

So I said

which would be another pointless race.

Word. I just saw the title and a comment that said both cars were stock lol.

SET THIS RACE UP TONIGHT!!! SOUTHGATE OR MIGHTY!!! I WANT TO SEE SOME RUNS!!!

oooooo shitttttttttttttttttttttttt

do it you wont

shit now you deff gotta do it

yea you guys wont do it…i smell…vagina…smelly, hairy vagina…

YEA lol it would help if they would join this conversation tho im sure it wont happen