evo > shelby

i want to see this race when it goes down, im down for bein the chase car if someone wants to film from my car, my car wont be pulling up on their asses (no homo) and wont be getting dusted so it’ll be at a nice distance to tape, that way each driver isnt worried about extra weight :cjerk: lol

the evo will fall on it’s face before 100 mph.

mustang kid, race him from a roll and win. or hook up a 75 jet and winnnnz majorly!

How does the evo have a 2step setup?

if thats the case lol ill ride wit u haha

Cory is so smart…ill vid on the bike then i wanna do some runs with the gt…from a dig!!!

Heh,Low 9’s in the 1/8th is all that Mustang would produce?Thats not very impressive for the Shelby name.I understand its only a GT with dress up items and such.He is probley slower than my Thunderchicken.

cool man i was just going to pm you like what your car would run and how fast it is :whogives:

lol.

Douche.

THREAD HIV ENGAGE

AHHHHH I GOT THE HIV! no srsly…when is this shiznat goin down

this thread sucks…

niether of you know how to drive from what i have seen, not trying to be a dick…

If the owner of the Shelby Gt is the same kid who stopped by my house with my friend Camron, i know he just got the car so its to be expected.

The kid with the Evo i believe is the same guy who raced my buddy Chris in his 2000 honda S2k and they were door to door and the S2k has a catback and a header. The Evo should WALK the S2k obv.

All this said, the Mustang is the faster of the two cars, if the Evo is stock, which i believe it is (?) These mustangs have went low 13’s (i have personally seen a regular gt run a 13.3x @ over 100 stock with nittos.)

so try it again when you both get some more practice in, and have a friendly race with no drama.

it comes factory
2 step at 5000 rpm
is that what your asking?

I don’t understand. How will the RWD heavier car pull the AWD lighter vehicle. Both have similar power levels as well.

I’m heading up to lancaster for some free runs on wed, as is 350Shelby. Erryone should just go then…

the mustang has more torque

“Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races”

hmmm who said that?

supposedly they’re both stock…

well carrol shelby also knew how to drive his car lol

lol.
I hope they both go to the track wed. it should help settle some of this hype and drama.

yeah maybe someone will put a lil :snky: :snky: into their car tho

Already know about that…lol.

:snky::snky::smiley: