evo > shelby

if i wanted a sick fast car i would have bought a boosted honda or somthing like that i bought i shelby bc i like mustangs and there were only 6000 made and i know 10 -20 years down the road this car will be worth some serious money …

I’m almost positive he’ll pull you at the track. 2 step+awd= good launch=better launch than rwd…

just sayin’ :slight_smile:

yea well there is only one way to find out

50 bucks says you dont have the car longer than 2 years:meh:

yea dig race would be pointless and bueme ill tape with urs

oh no lee
he doesn’t want to race
hes one of those guys that only race at the track
guess theres no more rolls :frowning:

why wouldnt i have it for more than 2 years?

whats wrong woth the track mike why you gotta act like a hard ass

he already raced you on the streets tho lol if u guys want to do another dig again the track is a much better place for that not the streets

Every evo ive raced from a dig i have beat… o yea i was on street tires every time.

nothings wrong with the track
but its the fact that i beat you easily from the dig
and everyone on here says a stock evo will beat your car at the track
no hard ass involved
just stating the facts

and he did race me on the streets already
but i wanna do another roll because that last pull was close
and i wanna see what would happen

Oh I just could not imagine why. LOL.

this thread is getting lame race at the track and on the streets set it up asap bitches

dude…ok its bad enough that you wanted to race him from a dig to begin with…2 things wrong with that picture…number 1: your driving a 300+ hp car w/ rwd on street tires…number 2: you’ve owned the car for 2 weeks and dont know how to drive it compared to someone thats maybe owned it for a few months…not saying your a bad driver, just inexperienced

lets put this in perspective here folks…what we have is…you want to race the evo at the track which first of all is the dumbest thing you could have asked for, you stood a better chance on a roll race w/ a car thats awd (believe me i own both a rwd car and an awd car, awd FTL on rolls unless you make massive power) now what your gonna do is, ON STREET TIRES, go to the track, lay a siqqqqq john force burnout before your run and still run shit times…why? because street tires dont get much stickier w/ a nasty burnout, if anything it hurts them…so right there alone at the track and the way lancaster is prepped your screwed against the evo…it doesnt matter if mikes a professional driver or not, at the track you WILL lose…the best time your probably gonna get is a mid-low 9 second pass with 2.0 + 60 foots…every stang ive seen at the track on street tires (GT stang that is) runs mid-low 9’s all day…

the evo with the 2 step and awd is gonna launch on you and leave you behind while you play catch up…mike will probably knock off some high 8 second passes, if he doesnt mis-shift…take everyones advice, and do a roll race…please, if you think your car’s gonna win, ROLL RACE IT FTW! that is all…i wanna see dis race ASAP!

lol my neon ran 9.5 on motor at lancaster 2.0 60 fts ftmfw!!! And yea rwd seems even worse at lancaster my s10 on spray pulled a best of a 2.6 60fts lol, i had some 3.0’s in there :rofl:

im curious how my car would do next to ur evo. we should run sometime

That is a REALLY horrible reason to go out & run someone. Just saying.

best post in thread.

:tup:

This guy said it best.

Sam, I’m not trying to be a dick in any way. We’ve all seen the outcomes of races like this. The only way you have a chance is a roll race.

Get some dr’s on the mustang for christ sake.

20 and a 40 roll ill tape