evo > shelby

i wants to run the evos!..in my…

maz-duh:ohnoes:

lol…ive talked/chilled w/ the evo driver up at swerve before and hes a cool dude and has a nice car…def be up for some fun runs

what does that have to do with a gt500?
that has nothing
and u didn’t pull 3-4 cars easy
u pulled like 2
doubt your dsm the way it was when u ran me and layzie would pull a gt500 by 6 cars

ok it was a shelby gt wit 320 hp not 500 a shelby gt500 is a completely different story and i would pull probably 6 cars or more on u.

i thought thats the kind of car you were talking about in the first place. but if your just talking about some gt no supercharged piece of shit, this whole thread is fucking stupid as hell.

Dont get me wrong i like you as a person and im one of the biggest evo fans there are, but i was confused on what car you were racing.

i apologize.

how you going to come into a kill thread not involving ur car and try to say urs is so much better than everyone ur didnt race and its deff not making ur car look really fast if thats what ur doin

im not talkin about the evo im talkin about the talon so yea

w/e ill post vids later on today this arguing is gay

yeah its nothing spectacular
a shelby gt, thats it, no big super car with 500hp
and the reason of the thread was because he came in all high and mighty
wanted to run me from a dig
and i shut him down
and left with his tail between his legs

I’d like to run a stock Evo sometime, I’m curious to see how much I’d lose by.

mike what do you have going on in your hatch engine wise?

this thread just went down the shitter!

new gt’s/SHELBY GT’s are ghey…no seriously…they compared the GT and the GT500 to the C6 and the Z06 and both the C6 and the Z06 clearly raped the GT but still embarrassed the GT500…i dont even understand why caroll shelby would want his name on the regular GT, its pretty sad if you ask me…you pay 5 G’s more for a GT w/ the shelby name, a short throw shifter, an intake and some suspension…waste money much? thats almost as bad as the mugen Si honda offers…30G’s for a body kitted 4 door civic :picard:

i agree 100 percent. i hate people that talk hella amounts of shit, then cant back it up, and end up leaving like a pussy. all the power to ya.

gsr block, type r head, pistons, bolt-ons etc

kid i ran said he paid 40k for his mustang
personally a waste of money imo
id rather have my evo which i paid half that for

simple solution here: we find a regular mustang GT, a shelby GT and a GT500 and rob (talon) and the evo all run the mustang line up…then we all have a pants off dance off when we find out the winner!

yea the pants off dance off is ghey because arguing about beating a mustang is just about as ghey…

obv rob’s talon and the evo are gonna be faster than a shelby GT…who cares, he raced and he won the kid will prob think twice about tryin to race another evo…rob would still pull on the GT500, the evo…eh it would be close…im saying the GT500 by a car or so…

You paid 20k for a brand new evo?

it might keep up decently with my car
but im not really sure
im not a honda guy to know specs for all of that
if you want to we can
but it has to be semi soon cuz this evo wont be stock for much longer
:snky: