evo > shelby

yea well a loaded up GT goes for 33-35ish…add 5-6K for the “shelby” package and voila! 40 grand lol

The “shelby” package add any sort of engine modification or just cosmetic?

i paid 24 for an 05 evo viii mr edition with 11k miles on it
i stole it from a chinese man in chicago
:smiley:

i think he bought it used…but if it was brand new then he had to do a lot of favors he isnt proud of justin :lol:

EDIT: FUCK! beat me to it lol…i now remember him saying he got it from an old chinese dude lol

yea i test drove one for the hell of it and i wanted to see wat i can get average for a trade in on my car and i was not impressed at all. i had no intention on buyin it or anything but i thought it would have more balls

It’s just a lame argument comparing a used 05 car to a brand new 08 car when comparing price…is where I was going…

Aren’t stock Evo8’s like 100ish trap cars?

yeah an intake and a catback exhaust lol…fancy fancy…it adds a hurst (i think…IIRC) short throw shifter…a dumb hood scoop that doesnt really work, it just looks purty…some suspension, “shelby” graphics (SIQ!) and some other rims…no performance parts really…just razzle dazzle appearence junk

well technically then his car is 40k
a brand new mr edition were selling for between 35-38 k

lol sry to say bro but…that shelby is slow as balls i understand its your friend and all but the evo would have still came out on top…with or with out better drivers in the cars

your buddy should practice driving and racing b4 he wants to race then! to tell you the truth he would have had a better chance from a roll(but still would have lost) but he was cocky…

and mike in the evo prolly shut down around 110-120 when he was a head because there was no reason to go faster he already won what do u want to do race till 250mph u fucking noob

thank you for the input b :smiley:

i raced an evo(an 03, stock) at NYI last year with my speed6 when i ran my 13.5 and trapped at 102…if i remember correctly he was running a 13.8 at 104…not too sure tho…he sucked at driving im guessing because of his times…unless thats what stock evo’s run :gotme: i was thinking they run mid 13’s…

hope you threw on the hazards :smiley:

…what color was this mustang?

no hazards
the car is white with silver stripes

an everyday driver in ANY car can expect to run anywhere between .2-.3 slower than what the car is stated it will run in the quarter mile…unless you just dont give a fuck about the drivetrain and romp on it like the testers do…

ah cuz i seen the same car i believe it was red with black stripes tho… he was doin the old “ima fag and rev my car and engage the clutch and let it roll back on a slight hill at a stop light” i totally woulda fucked him over in my grandmas civic but she was in the car and its mothers day

God i Hate D-bags

god i love kids with mustangs that throw revs to everyone and their grandmothers
i get reved at about 5 times a day by mustangs (exaggeration but you get the point)
its pretty cool

you didnt know that when you buy a mustang and put an exhaust on thats one of the requirements? rev at anyone and anything thats a potential threat to taking down the mustang glory? ive seen a dude in a stang revving at a parked vette <–fucking hilarious to watch…like the vette owner is gonna come running out after hearing the glorious exhaust notes from the stang and automatically run him…

its like the animals do in the wild…they growl at potential threats to say “BACK THE FUCK OFF MOTHER FUCKER! I RUN DEEZ STREETZ!”

and yes d-bags suck

i like the sound of a V8, But who is he trying to impress… there was a minivan to his right and i was to his left in a 4door non-vtec civic with a baby seat in the back… and it was on transit road… you think people would watch the news.

post up the vid lee !

im sure he just sucked at driving and couldnt figure out the gas/clutch/brake combination he had…i doubt he was revving at you and your grandma… unless of course your grandma’s a cougar?