i know some how i will hear this
i dont have a problem with mustangs
a friend of mine has a supercharged gt and has around 550hp in it
its a fun ass ride and i love his car
i dont like the douche bags that buy mustangs
think they are the fastest and hottest cars around
and thats why i did this thread because he is one of those kids
:smiley:

no i hear you…not every dude that buys a stang is a d-bag…80% of them are tho…

and to clear this up…the cobra’s are NOT considered ordinary mustangs…they are the nastiest of the nasty when it comes to mustangs…the older ones that is…after hearing/seeing cobraman’s car…mmmm i love em!

99-04?

the 03 and 04’s…with the pooperchargers :slight_smile:

yeha i meant the body style… those cars are pretty fuckin badass i would probably throw revs at everything i seen if i had one… i would probably do it in my TA (if i ever get it back) but its auto =/

well i own a formula with no exhaust and i dont rev at anyone…b/c for one im not a d-bag and two it scares everyone lol

yea dnt race on transit, people die on transit

oh so your not that guy huh lol

no that guy should die in a fire

lmao i love how this thread turned from a kill story kinda thing to a hate on d-bags in V8’s thread… should prolly stay on topic so nothing happens :snky:

evo mr’s generally don’t run low 13’s. motor trend rated the 9mr at 13.6, they are heavier than say an evo rs which will run 13.0-13.1. i know one extremely good proffesional driver did 13.08 in a stock evo 8, but most people will not get these results.

they are also not top end monsters, which mustangs aren’t either but a VERY good driver in a mustang can out launch a evo or sti even when the awd is dumped high.

shelby gt’s have gone low 13’s so lets just say it comes down to driver, and one more good roll could determine which car pulls top end.

Agreed!

Video it too.

eric how about i slap u inthe face

well personally i dont think that would be very nice

like i said
im gonna go to nyi either this week or next week
ill see what kinda number i can put down
and ill be sure to film it
and the run if we do another

let me kno when mike so i can come, and drag my dad there too

how bout u make it a 3 some…the race i mean:gay: i knew what u were thinkin fggts lol…set it up w/ the stang and i wanna get in on the run with my maz-duh…

dude that last 20 roll i was right next to you and was about to hit 4th and you knew i was gonna pull you so you backed off…show the video says it all o yea not to mention that i only had the car for a week and never knew how to drive stick before that… im going to lancaster this week to run my car i will post the time

[quote=350 Shelby;940320]dude that last 20 roll i was right next to you and was about to hit 4th and you knew i was gonna pull you so you backed off…show the video says it all o yea not to mention that i only had the car for a week and never knew how to drive stick before that… im going to lancaster this week to run my car i will post the time[/q

Atleast you guys are taking it to the track so We dont have another disater like the one on transit the other night.

RIP

WHEN? I WANNA GO.

This is Steve BTW, Sam.