Evo @ Willow Springs Racetrack crash

I’m kinda suprised that thing started…

way to not just let it run off

thank god for roll cages!

Looks like that section of run-off turns into the pit wall.

I use to say: “bah, just use up the run-off.”

Actually, I will still say that. Hitting something under (some) control is still better than flipping it.

i can see it in your eyes, you’re dazed!
dave? dave’s not here man!

Word

Looks like quite a bit of dirt ahead of him inbetween the grass and track…I dunno the contrast is so fucking high in that video…

seriously…quite a true statement…if i ever drive anything with the power/performance that car had at those speeds i am going to get the best cage builder that builds according to modifications and class that the car would be in the SCCA(i.e. like someone who builds cages to rally spec, and is recommended by poeple who have survived with them).

because this cage is going to save my life, as opposed to only hold up so much and then bail out, killing me anyway, like some bolt in P.O.S.

o and im going to sendletters to them every holiday, to make sure they like me a lot:biglaugh: because i dont want them to do it half-assed.

:word: I think he over corrected :gotme:

I like the safety guy who didnt know how to take down the window net or notice where the kill switch is…thats just the guy I want first on the scene when I wreck… :bloated:

Who the fuck signed that guy off to solo?

Holy fuck. As soon as he tried to correct I was waiting for back left to dig. That’s one expensive woops.

It happens to the best of them.

hes definetly no McRae

McRae is the master of crashing.
He has crashed like 1000 times.:biglaugh:

travis is catching up quickly(and if you count on a dirtbike, w/no roll cage to save his a$$) tho and has even had some hairy car crashes too…but yea, Mcrae has gone through and wrecked more cars than paris hilton and lindsay lohan combined.

Damm that evo was really hit hard :eek: I did not expect it too look that bad. Dammm

Jeller