Evo X on the Thruway

I know, I know, pics or ban. The ONE time I didnt have my camera with me. Mild bit of camo on the front grill/bumper, was white, HID’s were bright as hell. It was headed towards Rochester/Buffalo around 2:37pm, I was headed to Syracuse to work. Spotted it going in the left lane west around Geneva. Yes, I’m 100% sure that’s what it was. No doubt about it in my mind.

Probably heading to delphi Henrietta for fuel system testing. They do alot of work with Mitsu.

I call shenanagans…!!! Pimp status though. I always wondered what Delphi did, as I drive past it everytime in Roch.

:tup:

I bet you were super excited mike since I know you love evos :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

I’ll actually give this one a chance.

there supposed to have a different motor than the 4g63 right? that might be why :slight_smile:

IIRC its a world engine, right?

correct 4B11T

Evolution X Turbo/AWD (4B11T) - 320hp ($32-35k)

Correct.

Mitsu and GM from what I’ve gathered.

We sell alot of used engines to delphi, some mitsu and some GM.

They buy high mileage examples back, so that their guys can tear them down, and test their parts that they design for the engines.

They then test them for durability.

The last time they bought from us, they bought five late model cadillac motors just for cam sprockets (phasers the engineer called them).

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/3065/144di.jpg

i haven’t seen a prototype of this car in any color but red. whats up with that >_<

and gg on don explaining and verifying practically instantly :tup: