EVO X...

just like the title says…looking to purchase an X

if anyone knows of one please let me no

as you can see Im selling both of my cars so i no its most likely a long shot but obviously i would be willing to trade both for an X or even possible an 8 or 9 if its nice enough

Sobo? His X is soooooo nice.

There’s a brand new MR at transit Towne still. And 2012’s are coming out this month. Bet you could haggle the price quite a bit

Ive contacted him its still a possibility im just seeing what else is out there

I will have to check out their website, thanks for the tip

http://forums.evolutionm.net/sale-cars-sale-275/

not much to look at currently for the X’s on evom im a member and check it daily
thanks for the tip though

You’re welcome to come check mine out if you’d like.

I will be home from school for winter break in the next few days…a friend of mine wants me to pick up his 9 but i still vote an X over that so unless he gives me a dael i cant refuse i will be in touch with you to setup a time to check it out

Excellent. You won’t be disappointed. I had an 8 (Which from what I understand is very comparable to a 9) and the difference is worlds apart. You get all that excellent performance and more in a larger package and that is nothing to be ashamed of for a daily.

I’m a little flexible on price as it sits right now. I have a pile of parts that could go into it which may influence price a bit.

Excellent. You won’t be disappointed. I had an 8 (Which from what I understand is very comparable to a 9) and the difference is worlds apart. You get all that excellent performance and more in a larger package and that is nothing to be ashamed of for a daily.

I’m a little flexible on price as it sits right now. I have a pile of parts that could go into it which may influence price a bit.

Sobo if you wouldnt mind pming me a list of parts that would come with teh car and what price you would be willing to work for me??

no rush but when you get a chance i see u posted it on evom

my yellow 8 is for sale for cheap.64k and high end mods lmk.

my RSX is sold and sobo’s car is sold so im bumping this back up if anyone has recently listed their evo

check out my buddies evo x

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57053[COLOR=“Silver”]

any idea what his bottom number is at the momnet??? sobo had his car priced right above that and had like a 3rd of the milage,plus was a much more desirable color

id be willing to bet he’d take 23500

the mods arent name brand but are quality and the tune is on point for both e85 and 93

Honestly I would look more into X’s before you buy one. I know 2010’s and up have stronger diff pins inside the tranny and I also know the fuel relay issue was fixed that could cause fires. You might honestly be better off spending a little more upfront although that red X looks really nice.

Red x has the relay issue taken care of but still stock drivetrain