EX GF thread gone

You ever wonder to ask the crucial point of HOW?

or “somehow” is enough proof for ya?

it didnt involve me, so i didnt care to ask who told the girl. im just letting you know what i was told from the person involved. i dont want this to turn on me now so im done with this thread.:zip

Shit maybe we should always believe the suspect when they say they are innocent, fuck actually looking into the matter.

Staying out is a good idea, as you jumped on here out of left field to begin with.

The truth here is that were never gonna fucking find out. Thats the real truth.

the real mothafukkintruth is…

a bunch of mothafukkas ragin’ up in this bitch

:ahh

?

This is why I didn’t post pics of the girls I’ve been with that people actually know. Well, Brad knows the one girl I posted, but the nudes were down anyway…

Can’t trust a ni99a these days…

woah woah woah didn’t you just post up that johnny contacted her? so we should just say fuck looking into the matter and just blame the suspect?

smokinss is right, this section blows anyway i got to see two fat chicks tits.

Srsly Vlad, you just love accusing people with no proof of shit. Look no further , what proof do u have? You’re doing it first hand so don’t say shit when other people do the same. You can consider me done posting on this thread and moreso this site. Way to lose a supporter and contributor to this site.

Cliffs?

ZOMG THIS!

Lots o butthurt in hurr

Did you did you not contact her one way or another.

I didn’t say he contacted her first, I didnt say he told her about the pics I just said he contacted her, which HE DID.

Get over yourselves.

I’m bout to ban you guys for being MORONS and accusing the one guy who’s trying to solve this and find out the truth.

Idiots :facepalm

Lotsa desperate fools on them internets.

ummm, maybe "sweaty likes Z ", leaked to Z’s current what was up with the pics, and where to find them. Sweaty and Z started posting about the same time… there more to this. But, definately not our business.

Thus, carry on…

Hate to say it… but I knew the ex gf thread was gonna go downhill, thanks a lot z06 faggot.

http://i.imgur.com/u15aj.png

perma-ban these people:

slowz06
johnnyk
murrdog
justin

Done :rofl

da fuck I do?

sounds good to me.