Excel Geniuses!!! I Need Help For $$$!!!

True Story… But in my Computer Applications of Business class, I have been very easily distracted with all the online freedom (nyspeed mostly).

We now have a take home test that will question pretty much all major functions of the program including: if statements, index tables, lookup statements all that shit.

The test will be based off of criteria that will be given and we will have to make fully functional tables.

Anyone up to the task of doing it for me for $/hr plus a sliding bonus scale based on an B+ or A grade???

cheeting on nyspeed. way to publicly display something that could get u kicked out of school. I hope someone in ur class rats you out

lol, I dont… so anyone

Chriteria, cheeting? :lol: Thread already delivers.

lol. those functions you listed are pretty simple, you could try to learn them… it might take like 20 minutes, and be worth it in the long run… ???

Seriously, this is simple shit here.

I realize they are simple but that should just be more of in incentive to do it eh? My money right now is less valuable than my time so im willing to pay… plus I couldn’t afford the book at the time and two book stores are all out of it so I cant even use that.

Soooooo… how much?

whats your time worth for a thing of such ease?

I think Fuzzy charged me $20 an hour for his mad photoshop skillz

help file, use it

Idk, I get the test on friday so I will know for sure but I cant immagine it taking anyone more than 2hrs to complete (assuming your skills are sufficient) but with that said how about I give you $20 flat, $30 for b, $35 for b+ and 40 for A… assuming it looks like an hour of work. quick $40 bucks

I’d do it but my skillz are not up to par right now and I only have openoffice.

aww snap… one last bump, looks like a tricky teeessst

anyyyone uppp for itttt.

$100 nets you an perfect score

rofl this is hillarious…

excel help… its built into the program

stfu and stop cock blocking my papah chase nog

u moron tom, i have taken tons of classes on excel and would be too easy

ill do it for free

fucking haters