Exhaust bends

Hey, I’m looking for some mandrel bent exhaust tubes, I know the obvious would be KS, but I went there the other day, they whole place is rearanged and they say there going all OEM cause there not making any money selling the preformance stuff, the only bends they had left where like 2", anybody know of any other place I could buy this stuff. thanks

-Ian

jc whitney

yeah just snag them online, summit racing has them as well

kinda just wanted to pick em up locally, but thats a good alternitive, thanks

jcwhitney = aluminized (the ones i got anyway… which BLOW to weld… they are also LOADED with grease)

summit has pure mild steel

^ Thanks man, that helps alot.

summitt also ships RETARDEDLY fast. w/ ground i’ve gotten stuff in 2 days

Nice, sounds like summit it is, thanks to all

yeah make sure u dont get aluminized. i was blowing holes in that shit left and right

huh, ks going oem, i guess that ship is sinking quicker than i thought. you can get them from summit, but it depends on what size and thickness your looking for. 16 gauge are easy to come by, 14 are a little toughter. personally when i do a project i use a pile of them, so its just easy to wait a week and get em shipped in. what diameter and wall thickness do you want? and how many

Even the K&S bends were coated with oil…Anyways, Summit FTW. They are actually cheaper than K&S EVEN with shipping. Sucks what happened to me…I call K&S as for a price, they tell me. “Im like WOW, a lot cheaper than Summit.” I get there, they were $30 more than what he told me on the phone. Sucks…drove almost an hour to get the fuckers and the dipshit gives me the wrong price. OK, I feel better.

Mabe because they over charge ? K and S charges so much dam money for crap its insane. I was charged 125 dollars for a part i was told was 75 when i orderd it in person, So i put 15 down and have them order it. When i go to pick it up my bill was 125! O they say shipping cost more. Screw them, JEGS AND SUMMIT from now on.

http://store.racing-solutions.org/index.html

aluminized is fine as long as you grind a little where you weld. mild steel rusts mega fast. cheap advance auto aluminized is super thin steel and will burn holes real easily. the RS/JCW/Summit stuff is thicker and wont burn up as easily. even autostoned stuff is thicker than advance.

Brian

summit ftw

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/diy/diy_flanges.htm any orders over 200.00 ship free.

Mods Im not sure if Im allowd to do that because I dont pay to advertise here. I just figure that summit or JC whitney dont either. If not please remove this post.

Thanks
-Em

+1 for Summit.