exhaust gasket

i’m having a little trouble with the gasket that goes inbetween my header and downpipe, they keep burning up. they’re both the ones with the metal in between like paper which is why it doesn’t suprise me that they burn up, but anyway doesn’t any1 recomend a place to bring it to get a better gasket material

copper gasket. it wont burn up. and if annealed properly u can use it again aand again and again and again . get the point

yeah its like flippin a condom inside out if used properly

only gasket o have is… mani to head… then no gasket from mani to turbo then no gasket from turbo to downpipe

only if u rinse it first

nah no need to rinse just shake it off or bang into a dirty shirt it will be all good

where should i get a copper gasket. i work at autozone and i know we don’t have them. i do have the old one so i can match it up

i’ve got a guy who make all my custom gasket’s for let me know!

could this guy you speak of make me a upper to lower manifold gasket? i dont think copper would be what i need, more like rubber

dave-
parts stores sell universal gasket material for what you are looking to do. you can buy a sheet of it, and make your own.

i dont know. i’ve only had him make me s.s. gaskets and copper. but i’m pretty sure he makes just metal.

ur better off doing what germanmusclecars said.