exhaust options

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right sectionn but here it goes. im wondering on what i should do with the exhaust for the sol
Option 1- full turbo back 3 inch no cat no resonator, just a magnaflow muffler, with an open waste gate dump
Option2- 3 inch dp with open wastegate dump, to a 3inch e-cutout, with 2 1/4 inch exhaust no cat.
let me know what ya guys think. im torn between the two. Thanks

if your considering using a dump

do full 3", dump back into the downpipe, cutout, highflow cat

this way you dont throw any lights, inspection is easy as hell, and your not to loud unless the switch is thrown

i wont have to worry bout throwin any lights. obd1 owns… so ya think tie the wastegate back into the dp. and just do full 3inch… the only reason i wasnted to go with the ecutout and keep the rest of my exhaust the same was due to price

using a cutout is a waste, plain and simple.

3" turbo back with resonator and Hooker max flow muffler to keep the attention down from law enforcement, quiet during cruise and loud when you want it. Plus it is free flowing at all times.

i was thinking about going with the same muffler that is on my car now. its a magnaflow oval, straight through. and i like the sound of it now