jetta exhaust

ok well so i made my list for santa and my mom just told me she got me my clutch i wanted. :banana And i told her i want a exhaust for my car let me know some ideas of diff kinds you guys think are good one’s . i want it to be 3in and be a full system. and price range near $500,$700 let me know thanks

for that price, maxpsi 3inch…

Lucky… if I told my parents I demanded all that shit i’d probably get thrown out of the house.

does it sound like this

I looked for the maxpsi 3" tb but I think they disco’d it? I might be wronge. 42 Draft design 3" turbo back can be bought for that price range. I am running a 42draft 3" downpipe, cat, and a magnaflow 3" straight through muffler. It is really the muffler and resonators if their are any, that make each turbo back kit sound different.

Holy shit, I take that back… how did the Street kit (with cat) from 42dd jump up to $875??? I thought it was MUCH cheaper than that a while ago.

42Drafts 3inch rubs really bad if the car is lowered, the j pipe isnt bent right.

j/w why a 3 inch

So it sounds like a dump truck. Go big or go home. :cool

3 inch downpipe and 2.5 inch on the rest is plenty IMO

Sure, it’s sufficient. But fuck it. Go all the way. :cool

big difference between your opinion and the laws of fluid dynamics :ssh

Ha ha Benny have you been reading up in physics?

no but I really like to say fluid dynamics

It makes me smirk too

3 inch pipe resonates LOUD

Pfft mine isnt that loud. :shifty

:lol

maybe so but your car sounds like shit

:lol i know. how many times did u get nabbed for that exhaust?

:lol what motor do u have to run a 3" if u have a 1.8t u will be ok if u have a n/a motor your just going to loss at of power and sound like shit . if you do have a 1.8t you will need a silencer beleave me I had one custom made it was so loud it would rattle my window and mirrors . for the price u had put up there you can go to inline performance and have a 3" turbo back with the right hangers and made to fit 100% because if u buy 1 when u get it will all over the place.