Exotics 8/08/09 - Grab a Towel

its a basically gtr car. all the aero has its own function.

I’m guessing more cooling for the brakes, but I’m not 100% sure.

I’ve been contemplating selling it lately for an E92 M3… But I still have yet to put the wheels on and such, and they were expensive, so I’d like to at least keep it for another summer. The R8 would be much more expensive than what I’d want to spend, but who knows around that time. I will stick w/ European most likely, unless I want an R35 GTR, which should be coming down in price (used) and I’d get one w/o launch control lol.

Slats used to vent air in fender and create a low pressure to increase DF…why they’re on THAT car I have no idea. Placed in the wrong spot(like 99% of aftermarket fenders do) and they can promote lift

:bowdown dis-gusting car. Do want. Factory centerlock FTMFW, amongst many other things.

Lift = less friction between tires and pavement. :ninja

well when you put it like that it makes sense :lol

I’m digging that green Ultima GTR. Fastest-accelerating road car from 0-60 I believe.

Less rolling resistance = less power required to go fast due to friction.
Plus, it’s almost like decreasing the weight of the car lol.

So basically the car wants to be a plane? :ahh

holy fuck i didn’t even realize there was an r33 in the pictures the first time.

lmao.

i need an old rat rod truck. and then drift it.

Best idea I’ve heard in a while! +rep

i’ve been thinking about a drift truck for a while, i think an old ratted one would make it even cooler.

You won’t do it.

I’ve been looking. Let me know if your serious, I have folks that can get you in one for a decent price now. low 60s high 50s by the end of the year.

I’d need to sell the 911, the wheels, coilovers for it, etc… All for a fraction of what I paid.

i think the rat rod was the coolest thing there!!