F*CK girls....

:hsugh:

on a side note i dated jackie for almost 3 years and she started dating the guy she’s with now within a week or so after we broke up. but i couldnt be happier now with amanda so all i can say is things always work out, wasn’t meant to be with jackie but amanda has potential :naughty:

amanda’s are good woman :boink

x2

LET ME TELL YOU 2 A SECRET I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY… SUFFERING…

let it go..  it sucks.. but time will tell..  not only does time tell.. but it usually just gets better anyway.. and just a little inside help..   go do something to improve your self..   work more.. school.. gym..  work on your ride..   learn to keep your self busy..    

i said it once… and ill say it again…

lol… yeah yeah… hell i still like that song though lol

x3,

oh and on a side not… DON T LISTEN TO THE RADIO… put in SLIPKNOT… I HAD all 3 of there cd’s playing for a straight 2-3 months…

^good fucking advice

damn, that fucking sucks.

don’t do anything too stupid and things will work out as always.

I think everyone has gone through something like this at one time or another. Last time for me is when I went out with a girl for 2 years. She decided that she’d give a friend of hers head because he asked. He asked a few times. Then she wondered why I got pissed and broke it off…

Keep yourself busy doing something. The depression fades away if you don’t let yourself think about it. At least that’s what I do. It’s happened a few times to me.

girls are bullshit… they play games and lie all the time…

my philosophy is that if she fucks up once and causes a breakup…never talk to her again… regardless of any pity bullshit she tries to pull… not worth the time.

lol i never understood the whole “well he wouldnt stop bugging me about it” argument. gee that just makes everything ok then doens’t it

I never understood that argument either. It always seems like the only girl that works with is the girl that you’re going out with and it’s always another guy asking.

yup “why does he have pics of your tits on his phone?” “cuz he kept bugging me” “oh…ok at least there’s a reason”

LOL Im still in f’n shock… What happens after the shock wears off? Will I be on the 11o’clock news for ass stompn’? Yes, slipknot is currently playing. As for staying busy, its kinda hard when you have the worst shift in the world, and every friend you know is either busy as shit at the moment, or working. I guess I could always go drown in my pool by myself.

-j

justin take a week off next week and hit the beach with us i got an extra seat (50 bux for the hotel for the week)

I would be there in a f*cking second! You have no idea how bad my job sucks. I have NO vaca/sick days. And they have a nice 5 day per year policy where you are auto term, and I already missed one day for damn near die’n of the flu. I will however try to think of some reason to request off for the week, and see what the “big boss” downtown has to say about it.

-j

2 very good ideas - fuck up your life even more because of a stupid ass girl :rolleyes:

everyone goes through it, just don’t do anything stupid and move on. The best revenge you can give her is to find another girl and be happy. beating the guy up or harming yourself will make you feel better for maybe 2 seconds, they it will go back to normal again, that’s not real smart. A girlfriend is not worth it IMO.

we’re leaving sunday morning (3rd) coming home sunday evening i got room for 4 there are 3 of us at this point ben is leaving on tuesday night cuz of school so if u even watned to come down till then that’d be cool a budyd of mine and his g/f is comin down wed so there will be 5 of us if u come at that point we gotta pay for 2 nights that’s it so it’ll be like 50 bux no more than 100