F%CKIN deer

Well this morning driving to work going down the road…Boom a small deer pops out and I nail it. Pretty much wasnt any higher then the bumper and I ran it over literally. went under and rolled away out the back.
Well I get to work and look at the damage. I broke one of my fog lights and pushed in the safari bar a little and got blood all over the front. Really didnt do anything bad. I can pull the bar back no problem and I wanted to get rid of those fog lights on the bar anyway and nothing a little mallet wont fix the bumper…GOD I am glad its friday
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/05Xrunner/103226188_329956086_0.jpg

damn. how fast where you going?

wow sorry to here that.

blood!!!

should have stopped to get the deer. mmm jerky

Full coverage? Cha Ching. Sorry to hear btw.

good thing you were not in the 05!

nice penetration with the fog light!

good kill :rofl:

sorry to hear

deer down here are smarter or something. They’ll come right up to the road, but never jump in front of cars. never EVER see dead deer on the road.

Nice blood but it sucks it happed.

i locked them up and probably hit it at about 15…I barely felt the impact cause it was a small deer. I was wondering wtf happened to it cause it vanished then I saw it come out from under my truck rolling away. I totally went OVER it and ran it over after hitting it.
No biggie on the damage…I am not turning anything in and pay a deductable for like the only thing broke was the fog light.
Everything else I can just fix up enough…Glad I have a beater at times

That’s some good damage for 15 on a small deer… I hate that, I can’t even tell you how many close calls I’ve had. Nonetheless it coulda been worse.

I might have been going faster…I think i was going 35 when i saw it and locked them up and it was downhill

OMG you still have that truck prick lol. I thought you put that thing outa its misery.

Does harves dad still have that truck he only changed the oil in once a year?

LOL its my beater…its got over 100k miles on it and it runs just as good as it did brand new
naa he just got rid of that truck a few months ago for an 05 Highlander

Awe christ, i know ima stop over harvs in a year and hear about how its the first oil change :hsugh: :bowrofl:

u idnt hear other story…they only had it like a month and some moron def kid was doing a burnout accross the street in some gravel in his POS blazer. somehow lost control and and crashed into their new highlander from like 60feet away…in that amount of time he couldnt steer out of the way of a parked car or hit the brakes…

x2