I hate deer!!!

I was on my way home from work last night, traveling down I-70 between 51 and Arnold City and I somehow managed to hit a deer carcass. I was passing a tractor trailer and I couldn’t see it till his headlights lit it up (there were no ther vehicles around us). I was going about 70, saw the deer, mashed the brakes and as a normal reaction, I tried to go over it so my tires didn’t hit it and maybe cause me to lose control. Well, I heard it hit underneath pretty hard, so I pulled off at the next exit and checked it out.

Luckily, there is no damage. It looks like it just barely hit the front bumper and it didn’t take any paint with it, which I was so thankful for. It did leave a nice mess underneath though. I borrowed a pressure washer to clean it off tomorrow.

Damn does that stuff stink where it is burned onto the exhaust! Here’s a few pics:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/564000-564999/564851_125_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/564000-564999/564851_124_full.jpg

MMM tasty.

jerky?

I tagged one one 19 yesterday in a work truck,fucker kept on going too! I hit him at about 28 MPH n he still made it over 4 lanes of traffic!

gross

was the deer ok

j/k good thing you didn’t loose control

be lucky there was no damage, i was on 28 comming home, and someone hit a deer, there was someone next to me driving, the deer deadin my lane, and the car who hit the deer parked on the side right next to it, i hit it doin about 60mph, thank god it was in my dads car, cuz if it was in mine, it would of def. smashed the front end

for those of you traveling that stretch of highway–no worries. I went back later that night and just kept driving over it because i was bored. It’s all smashed to pieces now and my truck has deer blood on the side! SWEET!!!

ur so gay! :doh:

I’ve hit 3 in my life and it was no fun. At least I didn’t total any of the cars :frowning:

I didnt buy a truck to keep it clean!!

Luckily for me, this one was already dead though. I did hit one in my old Cavalier though. It was kind of a glancing blow (passenger side front), but still did around $2k worth of damage.