F**K Allegheny County (rant)

I sure that anyone whom has been to First Try recently, has noticed the road surface in front of the shop sucks ass. A month ago they graded the street to prep in for new asphalt. But of course they leave the begining of the road a 3" drop. Well that 3" drop now cost me 2 axles and a motor mount. I came over it at the posted speed limit 35mph. There is no sign posting un even pavement WTF???

Sue Allegheny county. We’ll all pay more taxes, but whatever. If it happened to me I’d sure. Then again… if your car is lowered you’re going to lose. So if it is, don’t bother would be my first instinct. If it’s stock ride height, you have a very good chance I’d guess. My dad sued South Carolina for a pothole that ultimately killed a wheel and tire. We were unpacking the car on the side of the road to get the donut out. Drove home to PA on a donut b/c the tire size was difficult to come by and no one along the way had one. SC bought a wheel and tire for us. So you may have a chance?

its penn dot, not the county.

I know its CA, so it really doesn’t apply but my buddy got a lotta loot from CalTrans (our PenDot) when he bent 3 out of the 4 of his Fikses and ruined all 4 tires on a big lip like that. It took over a year though to get the money. :frowning:

Good luck.

-TJ

looks like my bad luck may have rub’d off on you

its your fucking fault you dumbass learn how to drive a lowered car

so ur car being lowerd & ur fatass has nothing to do with it?

open up your eyes and slow down when you see a big ass hole in front of your car. It’s not the county or penndots fault you can’t see far enough in front of your car to avoid a hole.

I hate when people place blame on anything but themselves when they fuck up.

Yes its a possiblity

STFU

It shouldnt

Im not trying to blame anyone yes I forgot about the road being fucked up. Its over the crest of a small grade and its dark. And I was geeked to drive my car finally.

by saying fuck allegheny county and everyone else saying to sue the county or penndot, it sure sounds like placing blame. :dunno:

My car is lowered more than yours and I still have a functional motor mount and two axles… Stop driving POS’s fool.

Well think of this way why tear the road up and leave it fucked up for a month with out paving it?? You would pissed too

I have bent a rim or two back in the day due to fucked up roads. But i never complained about it and chalked it up to experience.

/whiney driver thread

just be glad I wasnt in the car too

:rofl:

& did u just move to PA?how long u been driving?

all the prepped roads haven’t really bothered me. The fact that they will be chipping and oiling west allegheny rd, cali hollow and a few other roads next week kinda pisses me off. I hate that bullshit until it compacts down.

hey didnt you know that u live in a society where its always someone elses fault. lol…

its no ones fault… sometimes things just happen… like ya said chalk it up to experience.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ::
rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have included 200 images in your message. You are limited to using 100 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

law suits are gay