F&*K Yeah it goes in the snow.

I really dont care about the Evo a whole lot , your the dude calling me out on my opinion about wanting to keep a sweet ass vette clean. And that I personally wouldnt drive it in the snow and shit weather.

I am sorry you got offended by the “junkyard build” like I said some are actually done right and are to be respected for turning them into something. Others though not so much.

Its the whole bought not built mentality . People hating on people who choose to buy a good starting platform instead of buying a pile and turning it into something. I doubt anybody on here would hate on somebody for buying a Z06 and sharing some results they get out of it. But others get that bullshit bought not built nonsense.

Sorry man but working in a family business isnt being spoon fed. It takes alot out of ya to maintain the workload to actually make a good living.

Nobody is handing me shit man. I wish it were that easy.

I am far from a yuppy . My house isnt anything more than the average person on here most likely owns nothing special for sure. And all the upgrades to the house to increase its value is done by myself due to cost. I dont go around just writing checks man.

Its just the overall mentality how people hate on what others would or wouldnt do with their own cars/situation. Like your less of a car enthusiast cause you choose not to drive your car into the ground or some shit . I just dont get it