F.S_- 84 blazer

1984 blazer
silver and black.
auto
2 door.
4x4 capabale but doesnt work havent had the time to look at it. most of these years its the censor that goes.
the motor and tranny wer rebuilt. they now have about 10k on them good starter / winter car.
bodys been painted looks nice.
pics up soon.
1000/ b.o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/choda/Smoog.jpg

Heres the only pic i have.

Its got new studded snows on it too.

i like. but no buy.

curious??? hows this thing feel on the highway? and what kinda mileage did you see with it? (both city and highway)

i only had the chance to drive it in the winter because thats when i got it. and put the tires on rite away. and im thinkning because of the studds it was starting to get shaky over 60 cause of them. gas mileage. i ohnestly couldnt tell yah. havent really paid attention to it. im guessing maybe 20mpg. agian not sure. its not to bad though.
its a v6. with i beleave the 2.8 or 2.6 not exactlety sire il find out today when i take pics.

posting pics tonight

wow man looks nice!

good price 4 a 4wd truck

well i really just gotta get out of it what i put into it.
everythings there for the 4wheel i just dont think it works. but like i said with these years its something stupid like a censor. no hubs. its got the lever on the floor. the lever moves and the light goes to were it is so im not sure what the deal is ofcourse iv never had it on a lift to look either.

I have more pix of it, maybe tonight I’ll post them, my phone is being a POS.