F/S 91 CRX Si rolling shell ...black in color

GONE

how much for the bike beside it lol

you do NOT want that bike lol. I can vouch there is NOOOO rust on the crx.

pmed

HOw much for a B motor and are you selling that white tailgate for the 94 hatch?

Bump… includes a massive Spearco front mount and B series axles…and that Crane external coil

Not included are the aftermarket gauges or shift linkage*

I will clean it up and get new pics this weekend.

Anyone interested in a solid CRX??? I have to sell it, I have too many cars! Make me an offer… I can take some things off and knock some off the price also.

wanna sell the spearco?

I’ll get back to you in a few days, I think someone wants the whole deal, but if they dont, I will sell it separate.

Bump… new price $750 without the intercooler…I have to get this out of my buddies garage ASAP, he needs the space…

are the axles honda or aftermarket cheapies

i dont got 750 to spend on it , it needs hood and bumper and stuff, but if you dont wanna chop it up i got 500 ill give u for it, up to you

You dont under stand… if I chop it up, I can get:
-struts and springs…$150-200
-Jimfab crossmember/traction bars…$200-250
-rear disc brakes…$150
-Front spindles…$50
-Si Gauge cluster…$50
-Tail lights…$20-40
-Headlights…$25
-Si Door Panels…$100-200!!!
-Cargo cover/storage bin…$150!!
-Sunroof unit…$50-100
-dash clock…$10-20
-Intercooler…$150-200
-255 fuel pump…$50
-Gas tank…$50
-doors…$50-100
-hatch…$50-100
-$100 in scrap once I cut it up.

If you think Im exaggerating on the prices, look them up on ebay!

Plus all the little $5 and $10 parts… I’ll give you the shell completely stripped for $50 w/a title, but you will have to trailer it outta here.

i say he buys the shell for 50 lol

if you buy that stripped you are going to pay SO much more than $750 just to get it back to a stock turd

do you want to trade for a 91 Ford Festiva? :x:

someone buy this thing. make it a track car or something. hell stuff an ls motor in it and have a peppy ass d/d. Don’t let it get chopped up.

D-Day is coming!!! Its getting taken apart on Saturday if nobody comes up with the cash… 1pm Saturday is the end for this rust free CRX.

Matt…412-302-1966

The clock is ticking!

jason is in vegas i think… was it chopped?

No, it is now in pieces, and I found someone to buy the bare shell.