F.S. 99.5 TDI Getta

SOLD![email=“Sedlmeier11@hotmail.com”]

wow that looks hot. what kinda power does this thing have?

Ugh thats definalty one hot jetta!

Fuckkkkk… I shouldn’t have bought the MR2, and just bought this thing.

Diesel rocks.

hmmmm.

sean, i’ll be in contact… could we work something out where the haus takes my vr in on trade to bring the price of your car down a bit? lmk.

and i’ll burn you another mix cd. :slight_smile:

jam if you want the price of the car brought down some ill buy the chip and injectors off of him…

sean you may also want to include the gas milage this thing gets… im not 100% sure but i remeber you saying with steelies on her…it gets 55+mpg. Also this car beat a stock jetta gli 1.8t in a race. So for about 50mpg its still a pretty quick car. BUMP for Awesome seller…awesome car…good luck sean!

Yea the fuel milage is amazing…I just drove it from Buffalo to Charlotte NC on one tank…All highway with stock tires you can allmost pull 700 miles out of a tank…with the summer rims etc. I got 640mi on the way to charlotte to the tank. Thats only a 14-15 gal tank!.. I’m not actually sure what the horsepower is but it is quick! Someone pick this up!!!..I need to sell ASAP

i know the car, it is nice. once u go diesel you don’t want to go back!

hot car glws tdi ftw

hey thanks alot!..TTT

Got some interest BUMP

Yeah…at first I was gonna mock your spelling…then I realized what was going on…and I went hmmm…If i had 10g…I would rock it.

GLWS

car looks hott! good luck

Thanks alot!!..Still for sale!

arent r32’s 6 speed?

this car is HOT. just curious, I know there are a lot of new parts, even some major ones, but is the price kinda high for the mileage? I dont know much about vw’s and what they go for, so teach me :smiley:

it may seem that way but the market for tdi’s is out of control. i know you should never take into account aftermarket parts you put on a vehicle ie. fk coils, brock wheels, upsolute chip, powerplus nozzles, dawes device, oem aftermarket stuff thats on it like the spoiler, front and rear GLi lips, pedals, sweet GTi front end swap[very hot!] etc etc.but truth be told the car is practically brand new… fresh rebuild on the head, waterpump replaced, turbo replaced. taken care of the car will run well into the 300k range. and he will get what he is asking shit i see 1980 vw pickups with a diesel with 100k on it go for 3000-5000 if its half as clean as this. so sean good luck with the sale…cough…sell me the chip and nozzles…cough…cough

Thanks for the explanation Walker…Yea diesels last forever!!!..The market for a car that can get over 45 Plus MPG is highly sought after…Therefore the car is priceless…I love it just need to sell it before I move for my new career…

WTF is a GETTA?

Trades?

Jetta with a Golf Front end