F.S. *SOLD* lock it

does it have windows? And i’m interested in those rims if you decide to part

240_Foz:

Come get the wheels and tires for $425. 215/40/17.

Pm me…

hey sorry man I can’t get the Lexus Part you wanted, Bump for nice seats tho!

i think as soon as i get the money i might get this as my first car a sil 80 project mabey

Seller is offering a pretty decent deal for the car, however I’d highly advise not turning this into a project car…

weekend user YGPM

240_Foz:

Agreed, best for parts as stated in the description. Peolpe tend to over look the details.

Thanks for PM. PM returned.

nelly:

Thanks for the interest & help for the bodykit for SC300.

the rust is fine i dont care my dad is a body man so its good he can get the parts cheap

okay, say that now…

but don’t say you weren’t warned.

how bad shape is this car ??? The frame is what i realy need as long as that good it should be fine im changing the engine and and front end to a silvia end and a sr20det

Thats alot of rust to fix and if the frame is anything like the body…rims look cool tho, good luck with the sale

The price is right for me the rust is ok those parts can be replaced or fixed

I don’t mean to harp on this, as I was in the same situation earlier. Although my car had far less rust on the body.

It can be done,it can be fixed. But if you spend 600 on that now you will spend 700 on materials and time to get it done.

I spent 600 on a car I was assured was in good condition, I had to replace the floors, most of the trunk, and small amounts of the frame. I spent 6 months working on the structural areas and floors. I now have minor aesthetics to deal with, but are you sure you have the time, money and drive to make this project happen ? I did, I wasn’t in school, I was unemployed, and I took what was left of my “fun” money I had saved and devoted it to the car.

6 months later, it still needs a lot of work.

It might be better to take the 1100 that it will end up costing and buy something that requires less work to get it back to a solid base point.

all i got is the money for the car realy im in school so its more of weekend work for me and i wont be driving it anytime soon anyways so those circumstances are good for me

man, if this is your first car, you honestly have no idea what your going to get yourself into.

And there is no way the rust on that car is “ok” lol, look at the thing, it looks like swiss cheese.

It’ll need new fenders, new rear quarters, new doors most likely, frame will need to be welded, and a shit load of cutting out peices and welding in new ones. Why not save a crapload of money and hours upon hours of time and buy something in better condition?

Sure its a decent deal on a PARTS car but i wouldn’t go farther than that.

240_Foz is right man, don’t get this thing, it is not worth it, my parts cars that is striped down is in better shape then that thing.

ill give you $20

LOL!

Not to crap on your thread, just keeping some healthy competition.

My car is still for sale. Check the link and compare it to yours. Maybe you’ll get more serious interest if you price it reasonably.

if that’s REALLY your attitude, and you have the money and complete total dedication to finishing this project…then go right ahead.

but we, the 240 owners, who’ve had EXPERIENCE with cars like this before (trust me) are trying to help you out by warning you that rusty 240’s are like an iceberg…the stuff you can see is usually only 10% of the problem. in this case, if that rust is only 10% of the problem…think of what the rest of the car, ie. the floors, frame, strut-towers etc., will look like. you have to remember that most of the time, rust works from the inside out. therefore if the outside is really bad, the inside should be even worse. my last 240, visually, only looked like it had rusty rocker panels, an easy fix by any definition. but once we got it up on a hoist, and even later on when we tore up the carpet and took off the fenders and shit…the car was FUCKED. rust everywhere, would’ve needed at least $2000 in work just to be road-worthy again.

so consider these points and weigh your options before making a compulsive buy. chances are if you buy this car and expect to restore it, you’re going to be greatly let down.

and remember we’re only trying to help you.

im currently looking to purchase another 240sx for $250 and it apears in much better condition