F/S: the BMW diesel

:mad: had the car pretty much sold, guy was ready to come get it called me up fridaynight said he has his ticket and would be at my house saturday morning. so i get up get ready - no call no show. now i cant get ahold of the guy. not happy. and in my excitment on selling the car and having my credit that much better i found myself a hot little 337 gti and im ready to buy it. so bottem line i really really really have to sell the bmw. if anyone is intrested at all let me know please. if u want to check it out or anything call me up 536-2333 -right now the price is 6,000$ - 525 TDS turbo diesel black on black cloth euro import one of a very small handful runs like a champ and has a new waterpump fan clutch and ignition switch. after all that was taken care of over the summer i havent had a single problem with it. only thing it drips a little oil,one or 2 drops a night. doesnt burn it or anything. not a spot of rust under her anywere. basicaly all it could use is a paint job. the bodys not in the best shape because the pervious owners were retarded. but still gets lots of looks, my boss thinks its the sweetest thing ever haha so let me know what you think i have more pics but would rather just come out to meet you if u want drive it around and whatever.

Year?? Mileage?? pics???

this car is fucking hot. the end.

i’ll try to find pics on DITB

omg that’s HAWT, i wish I’d known about this a few months ago… mmm diesel bimmer! glws

Wha?

PICS, CALL ME

more info!!!

Here is his autotrader ad.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=209320696&dealer_id=58450139&car_year=1995&search_type=both&num_records=25&make=BMW&transmission=&model=&distance=100&make2=&address=14094&advanced=y&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&bkms=1160407058251&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2007&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=Diesel&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=31

I will look on DITB for his pics/posted info

http://www.nickelcityeuros.com/forum/sale/10578-fs-testing-waters-bmw-525-turbo-diesel.html

GLWS Rovert.

sent pm

wow that shit is hot. MPG?

these are mad rare. put it on ebay and you can get 10 grand.

Yeah wtf…I’ve never seen an E34 Diesel in this country. I thought he was talking about the E28 524d at first.

Yeah.
He had it overnighted from Germany.

wow. hotness. glws. :tup:

sweet car :bump: good luck

Mad Pimp

PM’d very interested

me ex gf had one. Her family brought it back from mother russia, it was pretty cool actually. Maddd torquey…

Niiiiiiiiiiiice car.
How do you get parts for the car?

wow thanks everybody haha i <3 u guys - thanks minglor for that pics and autotrader thing too. pretty much everything aside engin/tranny is the same or really close to US 5’s so parts are no problem to get. if yall know of keith at Athol in LA- he’s done all the work on it himself. he knows his stuff.
i got this from a german family in amherst they shipped it with them like 7 years ago, they were moving back to someplace outside of poland i guess so they were selling everything. its hard to see in that pic, thats the sexy picture i took the day i got it… but thats actuly the bad side of the car… it really just needs someone that knows how to rehabilitate older paint and it’ll be baller as heck. gets about 30city and ab40 hw

it rips the tires off the wheels in any lose gravel on pavement if your not careful. iv herd of these tunned out with nozzels and a big turbo making 300hp and 600lbs… that would be sick.