9.3l/100km city
5.2l/100km hwy

0-100 km/h 12.9

I would love this if I knew a reliable source for parts

SOLD! to teh zwarbyt

COMMING SOON:

DIY: Converting a diesel to run off WVO

sick pick up bro… real rad currrr

soon to be brother in law runs 2 cars on wvo and has over 500 gallons at his house w/ a pump

all i need to do it buy him filters, i’ll take pics next time i’m at his place…

:t fucking up:

wow. that didn’t take long. :tup: though. /jealous.

I railed my ex-gf in one of those a lot…

:tup:

awesome car, for that…

when you come to hamburg to get it you should hang out at the ritz and drink whiskey with me… please?

worrrrrrrrrd

You got it just before I did. I was going to do the exact same thing. Good luck :slight_smile:

can i come too?

• on the diesel subject- i was up at my buddie jerry marino’s last night … saw the 91 jetta coup/ TDi swap… its so fuckin hot, show car for sure. hes goin grease with it too. if u ever get a chance to check that car out do it its so hott… and its brown.

just wanted to give a super big :tup: to kevin for buyin the bim… i was really sad to see her pulling away. i hope everything goes well with it for ya if u need anything let me know. also i forgot to tell u about a small compartment to the left of the streerin wheel… its got a little box in it that has a key that has something to do with the alarm… never figured it out. so there you go… just makes the car that much more james bond haha. thanks again- Rovert

Kinda funny Zwarbyt is trying to sell it for 9000 dollars now…

[quote=“xtremetoyz,post:33,topic:18630"”]

[/quote]

dick move of the day. :tdown:

[quote=“Dex,post:34,topic:18630"”]

dick move of the day. :tdown:

[/quote]

X2

[quote=“xtremetoyz,post:33,topic:18630"”]

[/quote]

kind of funny I got lots of offers at that price too… so stfu and die, is it my fault I paid to little or that the market is willing to pay that much for the car? Not to mention the time and effort I have put into getting it in perfect shape. I must be a real asshole…

i disagree. the seller was asking a price which the buyer met. that completed the sale. the buyer is free to do whatever he wishes with the purchase afterwords. although i don’t really care for zwarbyt on here, i think he is well within the realm of acceptability.

edit: i meant i disagree with the people saying its an asshole move