f snow

i just drove the car that i spent 3 fucken weeks cleaning in the salt and snow and now the car looks like shit…besides that it was a scary ride

how much snow did you get in the burgh?

about a solid inch… calling for 3 today… snow makes me remember how much the general public sucks (commute to work)

still gettin snow, where im at its like an inch and a half maybe, but theres ice under it :madfawk: its still comin down steddy

i mean its not that bad… I just feel sorry for you guys that were getting ur cars ready for the show

ya thats the problem… tooo much traffic and salt trucks cant get around :down: i hate it when we get snow for the morning commute

At least you guys have salt. We are getting that storm tonight and there will be a bunch of sand on the roads tomorrow… well that is if the plows even show up :frowning:

yeah i was in traffic today cause the SIDE of the road had snow on it, the actual road was wet…

ITS PITTSBURGH, WE GET SNOW… LEARN HOW TO HANDLE IT

I probably wont be able to make the show now…

Rent an Enclosed Trailer… im sure uhall or someone has them

whiny bitches.

i deliver in this shit all the time.

on chinese tires.

i even delivered in the flood last september.

last year and the recent ‘flood’ i drove around for fun… i always do… anytime we get a ton of snow or some freak weather pattern, i’m out in it… i’m sorta boarderline ambulance chaser as well… if something is going down, i’m usually trying to check it out.

i love shitty roads. i hate shitty drivers.

Sounds just like me!!! :blue:

steddy hahahahahaha

you suck at getting the point of this thread.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :slap:

I love this stuff. :slight_smile:
AWD + snow tires + snow = FUN!

were u be,i’ll send a tilt bed or a truck & OPEN trailer?

one trip in the snow isn’t gonna destroy a car anyway. even a g-body takes a few winters to rust. Is WOW have provisions for people who might night to clean off their car?

i’d rather see a driven 800+hp supra over a non driven trailer queen anyday. Take the car and clean it up when you get there.

of course this is coming from the person who never owned a car worth more than $4000. :smiley: