F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

Like I said, I dont have a video, but I will admit how I crashed my car in hopes that someone was there and can vouch for the car as it was rediculous fast for what it was… I’m only openly admitting this btw becuase I already got caught and dealt with my legal trouble.

Two summers ago, I was at the “extension” and everyone was telling me to run my car… I was new to the area and only knew a few people at the time. Some kid in a silver wrx was begging me to race him for like 25 minutes so I was like fuck it. I was at the opposite side of the mall and you know how theres a traffic light mid way down? Well some asshole jig motherfucker decides its a good idea to park his expedition in the middle of the rd I guess thinking we wernt racing that far… I was def doing over a hundred when I started to break, lost control due to it being wet from earlier hence 1 of the reasons I didnt want to race, did a 1080 and smashing into the expedition at at LEAST 70. Now I no all of you are gonna say it doesnt look like a 70mph hit but I can ASSURE you, I was going fast as fuck and have a bunch of witness’s… LOL, so everyone starts to bounce exept my two friends, they help me roll it to some nature hiking park right across the st where I hid the car in the woods lol… Cops found it and towed it, showed up at my house and arrested me lol. My insurace had to pay $10k to fix the guy in the expedition who actually fled the fucking scene after I hit him!!

But yea anyway there was like a million people that were there and id be surprised it there wasnt anyone from here, I met up with 1 kid who got it on tape but he couldnt send it to my phone… I put the car on craigslist right after I got it out of impound for like $3,500 smashed up and got like 35842357942195 emails like “yo bro i was there the other night that shit was fucking insane, your car sounds like an airplane” lol… Some dude from utica ended up buying it the same day I listed it.