Facebook integration?

Got the little “connect” button at the top and the “like this post” for every thread.
Details?

I just upgraded the boards to a newer version of the software and this is one of the new features that we are given. We took a few minutes while working on some other features to make this work too. If you link your accounts, you can post threads or posts to your facebook page. It is not the coolest thing we have ever released, but it has its benefits and I assume that more and more functionality will be rolled out for it in future releases. Even in its current form on this board it needs some tweaks to work, but we like always need to finish other priorities first.

Since my accounts are linked, I clicked the box next to “post quick reply” and this post is now also posted on my facebook page for all of my friends to look at and call me a nerd.

Updating shit y0!

ughhh see, this is the first time I tried it, and it causes some weird error that creates a double post and a blank page to be displayed… Researching the problem to find a solution now.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Fixed. It was another mod that was conflicting with this and from my reading it was what has been causing all of our double posts!!! I disabled it for now but it is a pretty important add on :frowning:

wrd thats what i was figuring it was.
maybe ill have to try it out