Internal Server Error

That is the message I receive when I click ‘New Posts’
IDK if you guys are done with the update or what… But, if so, just letting you know.
Edit: Same message when I use the search bar, as well.

^+1

Yep we know. Hardware upgrade is finished and we’re cleaning things up.

I thought the whole site was down since I always just use the new posts link…how am I supposed to see the most awesome threads now?

oh, right, head over to off-topic…silly me

Things should be good now. Try it out and let us know.

“new posts” works now, but using the search function does not

I’m pretty sure that the “new posts” button is not working right. It’s reporting to me that there are no new threads, but as I browse the forums the old fashion way, I am definitely seeing threads updated that previously were not.

also, I am seeing a database error everytime I post. It seems that the posts do go through, but I have to click okay on the error, then refresh the thread to see content.

I get the error as well, and it doesn’t show that I am the last poster even though I am, but my posts show in the thread.

Yep we’re aware of that. We need to rebuild some things.

Pfffft this site blows. :slight_smile:

It’s not the site it is the staff. Duh!

Posted from tapatalk

Is it a known issue that after signing in from the front page the top right corner appears that you are not signed in? ie, you have to click on forum for the user name, settings, etc to show.

also, sometimes, when clicking sign in the drop down doesnt happen and it brings you to this plain website that has no real functionality, just 3 links to back end stuff.

Yeah they know. You have to let the homepage load completely before you click login.

Yea, I kinda figured that. I just never felt it was that big of a deal to start a thread about.