Facial Hair

Let’s discuss how great this ability of being able to grow facial hair is.

I think its great.

it sucks, i find myself shaving 3-4 times a day

thankfully, as a half chinese man i do not have the problem of having to shave very often. in fact, i may only have to shave my face 2-3 times per week at most.

however, when it does grow in, its pretty splotchy. i could never actually grow a decent beard or moustache unfortunately…lol

also, i get an incredible amount of hair in my bum and under my arms… what that shit is that all about?

discuss

Facial hair sucks. I hate shaving.

Yeah i hate it… after 3 days of not shaveing i cant stand it anymore and gotta shave it …i dont like a beard/

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f374/Slayerjake/moustaches.gif

LMAO

shaving since 8th grade ftl.

dont’ lie you werent shaving your face lol

Your face?

Your face?

i shave like once or twice a week…thats because i just dont care…i usually shave the moustache off after two days then let the rest grow in

if i needed to i could shave every day to be nice and smooth but hey who cares when u have been with the same chick for two years haha

I used to shave between 1-4 times a month, it irritates the skin…
and I could care less if I was scruffy, but if my job (this week) has me visiting clients I need to shave daily, BS, but the GF got me a remmington triple head shaver so I can shave while I drive. HAHAA

Kinda cool to have a red beard and blond hair… freak…

another great pointless thead, thanks DTS

AND, here on SON we will have the extreme’s, Brown guys who needed to shave when they turned 11, and asian guys who barely need to shave as it is, along with pubesent teenagers just starting to sprout their first wiskers

all this coming from the scottish boy who needs to shave his forhead so he dont look like a cave man, u and ur anal beard falling out te bottom of ur kilt

that just happened, does thet not blow your mind

farmer

It took me like 6 years to grow my mustache, I barely grow any facial hair. Hell, my balls haven’t even dropped yet.

^I nearly swalloed my ciggerette laughing when I read this

It’s not funny, it’s true :frowning: And I’m 19 too.

definatly wtf is that all about… and like are we supposed to shave that? and if we are … then how the hell are we supposed to do that were not monkeys.

Use a mirror? Signifcant other? sibling?

thats cool that your balls haven’t dropped, now when you start having sex, when your doin the doggy, you can go as long and hard as you want, cause your balls won’t hurt from all the slapping.