so how many lumberjacks do we have on shift?

and by lumber jack, im refering to those wearing an al boreland/chuck norris style beard.

something like this.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs051.snc3/13857_172035053642_521783642_2723332_4116652_n.jpg

Me but i cant grow a mustache…FML

in

edit. beard isnt full nuf. to post

i was not aware of that misfortune. i just figured you shaved it off.

my 'stache comes in quite welll.

e-muscles, the sig is great, lets put your fattest cat on a table and do that (is that from always sunny?)

I dont have any pictures from my beard growing but that shit is annoying as fuck

Yeh it only gros about half way up on both side of my lip then dies. Its funny because my dad cant grow a beard but has the narliest mustache.

when i havent shaved for a week i look like this!

the sig does rock and yes its from sunny. but i could never torture him like that. he has trouble jumping on my bed the way it is.

I soo won manbeard challenge last year

for a few days. then its like the hair on your head.

yeah annoyingness goes away… mine hasnt bothered me since the aug 08

i just get sick of having one. its cool for a month or 2 then im done with it. my uncle has had a beard for my entire life. i have never seen him without it. hes nuts.

I cant tolerate trying to sleep with the damn thing

im usually so beat by the time i lay down that its only a matter of minutes before im out cold.

it would take me no less than 10 years to grow that much hair on my face.

thats because it takes so long to get through that Subcutaneous layer u have acheived.

sorry to hear that.

i havent shaved in prolly a week and its starting to come in, prolly wont till christmas time

i have 2 or 3 strands coming out of my cheecks, and then a horrible excuse for a set of sideburns.

I would like to grow some kind of beard, but I’m supposed to shave everyday for work. Fml. I hate my job.