Novembeard

Who’s doing it?

Post before/during/after pics of your face if you’d like (without semen).

Rules

1 - Do not shave face.
2 - If you shave you are out.
3 - No trimming, waxing or cutting of facial hair.
4 - Event ends at the end of November but you can choose to keep going if you like.
5 - Post at the least a first day and last day picture to show the progressing of the beard. (Optional take a picture once a day or once a week.)

~ Optional ~

The neck can be shaved but nothing above the neck line.

I am doing it. It something i kind look forward too LOL ill post a picture of mah face today

Work says no-go, plus I have the facial hair of a nine year old mexican boy.

Contemplating

steve, id be surprised if u had arm hair let alone facial hair.

so u have a dirt stash and thats it?

doing it, and the beard is already in great form, should be baller by the end of Novembeard

I need to shave today… I look like a homeless guy and have an interview for a promotion tomorrow. so yeah I gotta start from scratch again, and my shit grows in slow as fuck and patchy as fuck, thanks to the many scars I have on my mug.

fuck it I am game, atleast until my girl makes me shave it. she hates it when I let it go! lol

I shaved Halloween night for this. I’m doing it

Haha I pack a mean bush :lol jk

But really, I should have something decent by the end of the month.

Am doing. I haven’t shaved all of october either. My girlfriend is complaining. :lol

should we have a bet going?

Does my man bush count?

I grow hair everywhere else like crazy

My face however has the most fucking retarded hair growth pattern

You can still participate. There are no judgements made during no shave november.

Is anyone else gunna post a begining face shot?

I will later, after I shower.

I’m doing this fortunatly I’m not man enough so I started a week ago. I’ve only shaved the neck area but I haven’t shaved in november. I’m gonna try to last the whole month

it grows pretty evenly I guess, but the 'stache is HORRIBLE.

YOU CAN DO IT!

I don’t plan on competing but will participate for fun. I’ll upload a pic later.