Fads these days...

Sweet I’m not gay but my car gave me aids.

Does that mean I’m going to be a trend setter?

I going to invent rust vinyl for all these fanbois so they can have the rusty look without ruining their hood

fads will leave just as fast as they came

its already been done bro… my friend that owns auto image in jersey does full vehicle wraps… someone had him wrap their XB to look like a old rusted ass military tank… It actually looks pretty cool though, i’ll see if i can get pics of it to post

preach on brother

please DO! :excited

Rusted hoods belong on rat rods and winter beaters

what about stealthy sleeper cars?

purposely rusted hood along with a roof rack packed with random BS in it is the worst fad I’ve ever seen.

there are very FEW cars that can pull this off. the mk1, and mk2’s look good in the pics because it suits the overall “rattyness” of the car.

that e28 needs some love from me.

That civic looks retarded…

Let me buff my car but let the hood rust…fucking idiots

Im gonna sand down my left quarter panel and let it rust, then come spring time…ill be the coolest guy at the lot. I cant wait!!

Yea but you should do random spots…like a fucking cheetah

Some of the cars look decent…but most don’t pull it off cause the rust color is off.

the fucking focus was horrible!!!

:haha

Im not down with the rust, i was thinking of making my car flat black though, well see, I had a flat black MKII about 6 years ago, after i got a new car my bro inherited it, it was then stripped of aftermarket parts by Eliiot and put to rest lol

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/waltbabyluv/jetta-1.jpg

lol

why is it cool to purpously try to make your car look like shit