Fads these days...

thats a 76 rabbit. it looks that way naturally. those dents and rust are au naturale.

this vw is so cool it fucked a mermaid.

its a shame the car was finally put to rest not long ago. the bucket is missed.

Different? Whats that?

aww, that sucks! i like basically everything about the car sans the junk on the roofrack

why one trip was PBR filled cooler, luggage, and a skateboard, the other was winter, for some snow boarding, with luggage, and PBR filled cooler, fully functional. i used to love seeing that thing out west at the shows, or the thursday night meets

i dont give a fuck what anyone says, those year rabbits look amasing to me no matter what, even if the shit was rusted to peces i love them, i only liked the way one hood looked just how it rusted but overall a fucking horrible idea and a poor way to introduce rust to a perfectly nice car (most of them)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…shitty. at least i can still look at pics of it which is all i could ever do. whenever someone tells me they don’t want to lower their car too much cause it snows, i use this car as an example of why that shouldn’t stop you. i love the pics of it driving around a parking lot plowing it clean cause its so low

im down with the rust… also down with dents too but thats just me:eek3

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/TShirt.jpg