fails of h2o

Originally Posted by kkkustom
If you grab a hand full of boob, smack ass or slap her with your dick… thats acceptable.

+1 thats some sneaky shit. lol :ahh

yah i was kinda thinking the same thing, i would w/o a doubt smash someone in there head w/ the biggest, heaviest thing around if anyone was finger fucking my 115,000 dollar car!

Thats a bit different. none of the cars they stuck a magnet on worth over $20K.

Dont get me wrong… I am not going around touching cars for no fucking reason, and I would never damage someones shit… I dont want people to get the wrong picture about me, :ninja.

I am just blabing on about shit on shift to kill time. :rofl

How about this KKK I see what you are saying but I dont agree so lets agree to disagree

So now its acceptable if the cars are sub 20K in value?

mike thanks but dont try and defend people take shit way to seriously… fine you dont agree with it and thats cool. it was funny as fuck and you dont have to think so. but acting tough and saying you’re going to kill someone for putting a magnet on your car is fucking ludicrous. even if it is worth 100k+. if no harm was done to my property i wouldnt care. if you disagree then so be it. wrap your shit in bubble wrap so the world cant affect it. dont take it out so no one can touch it and dont drive it so no stones kick up and hit it.

Maybe I will

Sean I’m coming and pooping on the WRX’s hood because it’s a fail.

Good luck finding it. I painted it tree camo and hid it in the woods so people could not put magnets on it nor could they stand on the engine

:rofl

you guys scukc

1. those fails are funny as hell!
  2. standing on someone’s motor…not funnty at all.
  3. i don’t have a pretty/show car and i drift it so it’s fair game,sticker me up!

end of story!