fails of h2o

hahahha i was thinking the same thing, i would definitely fight over that, physical violence would be needed for sure.

+2

AHHH COME ON!!!

Oh shit man that is def disrespectful. Didn’t know it was like that. Lame on his part.

Magnet on soft black paint = scratches.

Heads would be getting punchasized.

exactly, thank you.

why is your paint soft?

Like i mentioned, by dads dirty ass work truck had magnets bilboards on it for years, and the paint was in better shape the the rest of the truck… if your shits clean when u stick them on, and you dont wiggle them around it wont act like sand paper and scratch your shizel.

PS: when can i bling your motor out??? :hijacked hehe

HAHAHA, awesome pics

your an idiot, your comparisons are extremely irrelevant

Glad a few agree with me. And shit… if I saw someone leaning on YOUR car Id kick their ass :lol Shits worth more than 1/2 the peoples houses on here lol.

Hmm…

Flawless Supra>work truck. Ya pickin up what Im puttin down?

Nahh kid… if you take everything in life literaly then my comparisons are EXACTLY the same.

They stated, it is wronge to lay a finger on someone elses property.

My dog = my property
My baby (even though i dont have one, and you dont really own a baby, it is still yours:wierd) = my property.
My car = my property.

If you pet, pinch or put a piece of paper under my wiper, you laid a finger on my property. thus my compaisons are relevant.

Now if people have a shred of common sense, they will disreguard the little meaningless things like, a flyer on a car, someone leaning against a car, petting a someone elses dog or pinching a baby… becasue no harm was done.

bottom line, people need to lighten up ALOT.

Ok then

your lawn = your property
your car = your property

Can i stand on both?

How about your girlfriend can i touch her?

There are things that are not allowed to be touched

:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Lawn = yes it is fine
Car = you generally dont stand on a car, unless in a truck bed, or a step rail or tailgate.
Girlfriend = depends on your form of touch. A hand shake or a hug. if you know them yes its ok.

Again how come nobody can figure this out… It depends on what kind of touching your doing.

• If you take a shovel to my lawn, rut it up or take a shit on it… thats not right or acceptable.
  • If you punch, kick scratch, piss on, egg… my car thats not right or acceptable.
  • If you grab a hand full of boob, smack ass or slap her with your dick… thats not right or acceptable.

Well in a middle of a show you got some guy coming up to your car you see him put something on it and gets pictures taken with a thumbs down,I think you kinda just dont want someone touching your car for sure no matter what the hell was on it

:rofl

If I see that happen to my car, I would ask what his opinions were about my work, and value his opinion. If it made sense I would take that into consideration and repair the bs i did to my car. If what ever he stuck on it was totally offensive or disrespectful or damaging to the car, it would be different. And if my car is in a show, it has a sign in the windows “look don’t touch” then there wouldn’t be an issue. Reason I do that is I am generally not hanging around my car, my examples I gave prior; dog, baby, gf, lawn… I would be present during the touching. lol My land has a no trespassing sign on it for a reason… just like my show car.