Failvis the Scumbag/Scammer returns as NVSridez

Yah no doubt man, I just feel bad for yah. You seem to be a good person for all the shit you did for him, its just fucked up when people take advantage of good people.

i dont think so but who knows ,worse they can do is mark his credit ,and we all know how that is

can’t get much lower than he already is

Look out… the Gestapo are running about… who the hell nazi’d my post?

Listen, guys. I’m not out to drag Travis in for money I COULD, BUT AM NOT charging him. End of story on that. I have no desire nor energy to do any such thing.

you need a vaca dude;):ahh

already scheduled for this summer…

did ya ask sir clark and jammer if that was ok???lololol

now now, be nice :lol I’m not on a leash here

twas a joke ,

I know :wink:

so, after the dust settles here…flywheel I have a lead on an '06 gearbox really cheap that needs all new syncros and seals.

Jay, you got one kicking around from your beast? Or was that just your old clutch that I’m thinking of?

Someone should notify the bank of his Buick or whatever it is. They can legally place a lien on it against the balance due on the STI. Then he won’t pay that and it will get repo’d also. Man, that’d be pretty amazing.

Adam - PM Byron - I’m sure he/someone he knows will have a flywheel kicking around. Also, check UNYSOC.org as there’s always all sorts of junk kicking around there. Do you by chance need an APS Dual Vent Valve? I know a handsome bastard who has one sitting on his kitchen table :slight_smile:

APS TV diverter, hmm yeah I just may know of someone looking for one. Haha!. I’ve got a few other more predominant things that need to get purchased first, but if it’s still kicking around after I get those done i’ll surely grab it.

Byron never crossed my mind, good point there. I’ll give him a call in a little bit. thanks!

Like anything he says could be taken for the truth. All anybody would have to do is show a judge the fail threads here and the fuck over threads on other forums and it would be tossed.

Since he doesnt have a license Im assuming its not in his name.

I’d imagine bill of sale and/or title is in his name…doesn’t matter who the car is registered to :slight_smile:

you have want back on every deal youve ever made. Get over it. This is officially the new crybaby. Asks to be removed and then stalks. what a pussy. :ohnoes

:rofl omg I’d PayPal $20 if he billed travis for all that shit!

:rofl for real. Even when he asked to be removed, you know he still lurked on either another username or not signed in.

Makes no sense to me.

wat