Failvis the Scumbag/Scammer returns as NVSridez

all i have to say is… told ya so lol

Wow do you think were all retarted. You are Travis, your IP adresses match from what I hear. Why would you be so worried about some scumbags deal gone wrong if you werent? You fucked Adam over from what i see. Stop worrying about 400 dollars. Go play some poker cause your so good. 400 bucks should be nothing for you. Or maybe get a job, then you wouldnt be so worried about it. If you realy want to trick us all into thinking your someone else then make another name steal a picture of someones car and lie and say its yours. And then dont act like you know everyone on this forum because a new member wouldnt. Then just maybe youll sneak under the radar. …Jackass

wow… that’s all I’m saying is WOW…

Stop being such a cry baby! 400? when you owe LOTS of people LOTS of money?! WOW… And what about the money you got that you were bragging about? LOL Nice to see that paying people back was on the top of the list when you came into some cash!! WE ALL know where your priorities are! :retardclap

Glad i met and lost contact with scum like you!!! :thumbup

holy shit look at what i started…by accident

People are forgetting Adam doesnt owe Travis $400 also because the tranny was BROKEN!

no silly i started it on fire and didnt pee on it to put it out

im fuckin sick of this shit travis your the fucking scum of the earth, fucking stupid decisions on ur part, i think everyone u fucked over and whoever else wants in should beat the piss out of you and leave your 3/4 dead limp body in down town troy/schenectady/albany to fucking rot you pile of shit scum

im better now!

tell us how you really feel

did the car give ya a hard time today or suttin kid???:lol

Maybe another fence jumped in front of him today?

Wow.

• rep for you this is great i thought failvis bashing was lost for good.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

Travis, you fucked Adam? Now your making enemies everywhere.

Not the first time he did/tried

thats what i said earlier .kid wont get it

some people just never get it

i know .

thats about it right there haha :ahh

nah, cant do anything to it waitin for parts

whatchutalkinboutwillis? if your talking about chris, im not chris, im justin HI!:gay

:facepalm :facepalm