Fake Id's ?

[quote=“evolve,post:38,topic:34955"”]

there are plenty floating around my neighborhood now…

[/quote]

in.

And Joe we are out locally most of the time.

[quote=“brendansi,post:41,topic:34955"”]

in.

[/quote]

sherm keeps saying that, but i think he is afraid to come to the city…

[quote=“Joe,post:36,topic:34955"”]

We really need to booze together soon, my friends have toned down a lot of their antics post-grad and I am not happy about this.

[/quote]

heck yes. move down here man, there’s a lot more girls and you know, you like those :tup:

so like, you can go downtown and the blue striped button down: single hatchet wound ratio is < 5:1? Word.

ummm i am in major need of a i.d. also, im thinking possible road trip to get fakes haha

[quote=“evolve,post:42,topic:34955"”]

[/quote]

stfu n00b

[quote=“evolve,post:42,topic:34955"”]

[/quote]

I’ll get him out for the JB.

[quote=“baseball24,post:45,topic:34955"”]

ummm i am in major need of a i.d. also, im thinking possible road trip to get fakes haha

[/quote]

Post a picture. Those fakes suck, trust us. Most places don’t except out of state IDs anymore if they look even remotely scetchy… Plus it will probably cost you less to buy one from one of us.

ill see the fags tonight

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:21,topic:34955"”]

i wanna know what retarded bars let you guys in. i’ve never seen an “out of state” id work for anyone in the past 4 years.

[/quote]

i get into bars all the time. with neither no id, or an id i found. it’s a real Florida id. if anyone asks, i go to college here. no big deal. that’s all you gotta say. but then again underage girls usually look older than underage guys…

… or youre a girl and no bar denies gash

I never had a problem with my Texas ID…I think the only time I ever had an issue was trying to buy beer at some hole in the wall gas station.

[quote=“Twizted”"]

guy i help out with racing his kid id 19. Him and his buddy are looking for some Fake ids.

Now i got mine on youngs st in Toronto above the sport attire shop. Paid 40$ got holigrams,fake scan on back and the whole 9. ID virtually got me into everywhere from 17 years old till 21.

last time i was up there that place was gone but there were astill a cpl floating around. Just wondering if anyone knows some good places to go. thanks

[/quote]

how bout they just wait intall there 21 to drink

[quote=“KraZy K,post:53,topic:34955"”]

[/quote]

Seriously…who does that.

[quote=“KraZy K,post:53,topic:34955"”]

[/quote]

yeah, and while they’re at it, wait until they’re married to have sex :tup:

and maybe kids under 18 wont drive past 9

ill post a pic tomm maybe someone can help me out… and why wait till 21 when you have been drinking since 16

make your own…those canadian fake id’s dont work anymore.

find someone that is 21 that looks like him… its the best way

anyone have any friends that kinda look close… sorry to take over thread/ it just sucks when most of your friends are 21 and go downtown and stuff