Fake Id's ?

i wanna know what retarded bars let you guys in. i’ve never seen an “out of state” id work for anyone in the past 4 years.

when I was younger i would just get the id from someone older. best way to go for sure

I also had an Ohio ID, worked everywhere like 4 years ago… best 25 bucks I ever spent, and it was at the t-shirt place on yonge street.

post a pic of the kid and possibly hight/eye color and see if anyone resembles him that’d be willing to sell an ID

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:19,topic:34955"”]

yea i use a coworkers, doesnt look much like me but ive only been denied once for the id

last weekend i got denied because of baggy shorts :sigh:

[/quote]

:lol:

Go to the place across from Sam Sam the record man on younge street. I forgot the number and its a long road in toronto but the guy will do it for 30 bucks. Bring 50 but say you have 30 and he usually does it. You cant miss the place. It has huge fuckign records in front that light up.

PJ BOTTOMS, THURSDAY NIGHTS, DOLLAR DRINKS, DOLLAR DRAFTS, HOLLA AT YOUR BARTENDER

anyone old enough to remember this is now 21, despite the fact that they were 13 when they heard it

is that place still open?

[quote=“Joe,post:26,topic:34955"”]

PJ BOTTOMS, THURSDAY NIGHTS, DOLLAR DRINKS, DOLLAR DRAFTS, HOLLA AT YOUR BARTENDER

anyone old enough to remember this is now 21, despite the fact that they were 13 when they heard it

[/quote]

I kinda miss that. :meh:

lol

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:23,topic:34955"”]

post a pic of the kid and possibly hight/eye color and see if anyone resembles him that’d be willing to sell an ID

[/quote]

And this is your best bet Brian. No one gets away with those ‘classic Yonge St’ IDs anymore. At least I hope they don’t.

ok ill get some pics

does he look like me

[quote=“redrum,post:27,topic:34955"”]

is that place still open?

[/quote]

nah, theyve been shut down for a good 2 years now. Their suspensions gotta be ending soon…

So many bad decisions were made in that place, how could you not miss it

[quote=“Joe,post:32,topic:34955"”]

So many bad decisions were made in that place

[/quote]

It’s funny that is how you phrase that because that is exactly how I would describe PJBs. Oh the memories I have tried to block out…

[quote=“brendansi,post:33,topic:34955"”]

It’s funny that is how you phrase that because that is exactly how I would describe PJBs. Oh the memories I have tried to block out…

[/quote]

Shouldn’t you stop trying to block it out and try finding more reasons to go see underage girls there :rx3:

[/quote]

Wow theres a blast from the past. I spent alot of my early college years in there, and that was in the late 80’s
Damn i’m old, Butch you seen my cane? LOL

We really need to booze together soon, my friends have toned down a lot of their antics post-grad and I am not happy about this.

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:21,topic:34955"”]

i wanna know what retarded bars let you guys in. i’ve never seen an “out of state” id work for anyone in the past 4 years.

when I was younger i would just get the id from someone older. best way to go for sure

[/quote]

shit man, i never had a problem, except when we were at mid ohio with jay the first time. im sure uve seen my id.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:34,topic:34955"”]

Shouldn’t you stop trying to block it out and try finding more reasons to go see underage girls there :rx3:

[/quote]

there are plenty floating around my neighborhood now…

[quote=“evolve,post:38,topic:34955"”]

there are plenty floating around my neighborhood now…

[/quote]

:ohyeah:

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAH. I miss that place :frowning: Even how scummy it was, I always had fun there.