Fantastic Four 2 Trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasticfourriseofthesilversurfer/large.html

Looks a hell of a lot better than the first one.

Gotta see it…BALLLLLLLIN!!!

fucking quicktime bullshit, fuck you apple

seen this trailer last night at the movies, looks pretty BA

anything could be better than the first. I didnt really enjoy the first other than Jessica Alba’s hotness.

+1

that looks pretty sweet

I thought the silver surfer was a good guy?

As did I

That makes 3 of us…

No not originally

The Surfer was originally Norrin Radd, a young astronomer of the planet Zenn-La. He agreed to serve as herald to the god-like entity, Galactus, in order to save Zenn-La from the world devourer’s insatiable hunger. Granted enormous cosmic powers (the Power Cosmic), a silvery appearance and a surfboard-like vehicle — all of which were modeled after a childhood fantasy of Radd — the Silver Surfer roamed the cosmos, searching for new planets for Galactus to consume.

And honestly if SS is in this… Galactus will be too. If thats the case, SS only has a small portion of the power cosmic, and only the ultimate nullifier can stop the planet eating badass. Of course, back in the day, Ghost Rider dropped him to his knees and took off all hardcore and stuff.

SS falls in love with the human race and pleas with his master (Galactus) to spare Earth and move on. Galactus grants his wish and tells him he cannot leave Earth.

Dr Doom was a badass, and will return. The first one wasn’t that bad.

That fucking trailer was sweet though, saw it at the movies before “A Night At The Museum” which wasn’t horrible.

flame guy better die from that fall or ill be pissed

Dude… Torchy is BA… once he enters back into the atmosphere, the oxygen will awaken him, and he will fly to Reed and Ben and tell them they are fucked.

SS looked fucking amazing though, boner

^^ word.

word.

After signaling Galactus, the Surfer battles with the Fantastic Four. In battle, the Surfer is knocked off of the Baxter Building and lands in the apartment of Alicia Masters. Alicia convinces the Surfer that the planet Earth is worth saving.

Fully recovered from his earlier battle, the Surfer challenges Galactus pleading for him to look for a different planet to devour. Galactus ignores the Silver Surfer’s request and begins the process of destroying the planet Earth. Galactus is finally stopped by the Fantastic Four when the Human Torch breaks into Galactus’s starship and steals the Ultimate Nullifier, a super powerful weapon. Mr. Fantastic threatens to destroy Galactus with the Ultimate Nullifer if he does not stop his attempt to consume the planet Earth. Defeated in battle, Galactus swears to never harm the Earth again. In fury over the Silver Surfer’s betrayal, Galactus dooms the Silver Surfer to be confined to the planet Earth forever.

^^^ I guess it depends on what your source is…

The Thing catches SS off guard, allowing him to know him down off his board.

Galactus… is. Like a God. He eats planets to stay alive. He has no hard feelings, and is rational. If it weren’t for his armor… his appearance would be more like a star. And SS would get his ass handed to him by Galactus if the G-Man didn’t hold back. He has but a small portion of the power cosmic.

Should be amazing.

Lots of Marvel stuff coming out, sweet stuff.

noone really knows the power of the nullifier cuz it has never been used before right? i think i read that on the back of a comic book trading card of which i dont have a collection of, and is also not organized in order in my basement.

Jessiaca Alba is in it, Does it really matter if its anygood or not ? doent too me.