Farewell Mario

Its kinda said watching the “greatest” player retire for a last placed team. I think hes pissed at the team!

or the fact that he’s probably gonna get heart surgery and the medication he’s on has him exhausted :smiley:

eeeeehhhhhhhh I would need heart surgey to If “i”(Mario) was matched up with Crosby, and few others and still last! :sadwavey:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :(.well there is always next year.least we will be gettin malkin

:hs: Bye Mario, thanks for the years :beer:

:beer:

This is going to be rough for the city, Bettis and Lemieux gone in the span of 2 weeks. I wish they were both going out the same way-- last game of the playoffs.

Noone outside of Pittsburgh gives Lemieux the respect that he deserves. Hopefully, this city can show some respect to him and finish what he started, by keeping the team here.

66 should be retired from the NHL

Ill miss the best player ever very much.

pittsburgh has a hockey team

thanks for the statement.

that will be a great game to save a ticket to.

wow you guys should get all emo like quik, Picket outside his home in sewickley :kekegay:

so, do you guys think we’re off to kansas city?

no

no clue…

I agree, it’s not the way i imagined Mario going out. For good this time.

Bye Bye French Canaidian Guy.

well i guess the team could get better or worse now. but too bad mario is gone thanks for the memories.

$10 says he’ll be back again

dude hes Super Mario but hes only human, 40, cancer survivor, back problems and now heart problems…whats next? Brain hemraging? He should leave the game as the greatest player ever, not some stumbling old man in pain ruining his rep. as La Magnifique’ :frowning: