Farting..

Since we’re talking about things that come from the ass today…

Is anyone a frequent farter like me (2-5 farts every ten min)?

And dear god, I’ve been holding it all day, cause i was in meetings, and I got home and let the best one EVER GO!!! its ORGASMIC… Best feeling EVER

Anyone else try to hold them as long as possible, its PURE torture

I just let them go as they come… Depending who I’m working with I’ll try to push it out as slow as possible but that doesn’t always work. Anywhere from 1 to 10 an hour I would say.

Diet?

I don’t seem to much at all. And when I do, it is a sign that something is brewing.

i go through farting ruts every now and then, ill share one from the weekend.

I traveled to NC for my sisters wedding this weekend. On the way, I had a lay over in Charlotte for 3 hours. Me and the girl were just roaming the airport trying to kill time. I had a major case of the “cant stop fartings”. So I was just tearing ass as I was walking. I must have farted on like 15 ppl. It was awesome. At one point I turned to her and said “Ive been crop dusting this airport for the past hour” She was disturbed, I was amused.

The end

i fart like once a day. but when i do…small children die

:rofl:

I crop dust everywhere, the bars I have to make loops to hide the fact that I cleared out the dart board section. If I was drunk the night before… dear god, i have a 15 ft green cloud around me.

My only defense is burying it deep in office chairs or walking to the bathroom to let one go… In hopes its gone by the time someone comes by.

you are the exact reason that I dont like sharing those chairs sometimes, Dan.

You could get pink eye!

Anyway i sometimes bust out at work and then leave my chair come back an hour later and it was stuck in the foam. Those are weird. its like “i remember you!”