Farting Co-Workers

The woman in the cube over from me farts really fucking loud. One fart just rumbled my cubical wall.

Also, the other day(posted this elsewhere), she was on the phone, and I was listening just enough to hear this gem:

“I will come over there, I have diarrhea but I think I can make it”

how am I supposed to not burst out laughing when this shit happens?

nothing new… I heard the dude you use to work with would crop dust you all the time

Don’t hold back. Just laugh it is not your fault that she can’t control her flatulence.

I say burst out laughing. If she’s going to be so loud about things why can’t you be?

I am the farting co-worker lol

next time it happens toss a roll of toilet paper into her cubical

shit in her air filter.

YES.

I really do want to laugh, other people hear it too, but they don’t have any reaction

yeah, that dude sucked

best suggestion so far

i would laugh.

and +1 for zong’s idea

my cubineighbor likes to fart and then tell me about it a few mins later, when i’m already wondering wtf died in my trashcan…

you know who you are…

at least its only like once a week…

Buy some Gas-X, and put it on her desk prior to her shift.

Crop dusting is my favorite office activity.

Throw wads of toilet paper into her cubicle, with peanut butter smeared on them.

beano would make a good christmas gift

lol beano

i would def say something, ive said things for less than that.

i wreak it up in the office all the time.

in fact, i have given full on cup-o-farts to a co-worker…

one while he was driving…

the best one though was when we were on a conference call (speaker phone) in an office that is now the COO’s. The mic on the phone was very poor so he had to be really close to the phone the whole time. He was in the middle of a long shpeel about some serious work related stuff to one of our field guys in Atlantic Canada…

i wound up a nice long hard cup-o-fart and pushed it right into his face over the phone…

the stuff he was talking about was so important that he couldnt break away mid-sentence… trying to be professional he kept his tone and continued the sentence while going red faced with pissed-offness and laughter while trying to fan my ass away from his face…

i was laughing to catastrophically hard i nearly feinted in the chair while watching him try to keep his composure.

he walked in on me typing this… we laughed again.

I agree with above, just let it go…

bing, thats a fun story

certain co-workers of mine I would be cool with farts and joking around with. However, nobody in this area even knows the lady. It is a pretty open floor with a mix of departments and teams working. Not so much a tight knit group. We call the area “cube city”. She is some important guy’s assistant. I don’t even know her name. We all talk about her raunch at lunch.

I was on my lunch break today and chillaxin in my shop with the guys and I had to rip one so I stuck my lighter up to my ass and let it fly…resulting in a very large flame and a toasted nut sac.

There is nothing fun about an unsolicited fart.