Teee heee heee heeeeeee heeeee

I at work, I have a kinda cubical type thing in the back “section” or office. It’s only me and my co-worker.

So like, outside of my cubicle there is a hallway which leads to the rest of the office.

So today, I’ve been snackin’ on cashews all day. On top of that I had egg salad for lunch. with get this : tofu salad.

Mix in the curry chicken my mom made last night.

I’m one gigantic tub of methane.

So my co-worker left, and I looked around and didn’t see anyone in the Admin section (closest section to me).

So I let like the BIGGEST group of flatulence out. It didn’t match my one gigantic one I had a while back… but it made up for it with continuity.

WOW, I almost choked to death.

So I get up to get the Lysol, so you know, I can cover my evil evil deed (and check my pants, whew, they’re ok! :smiley: ) and I apparently wafted it down this hallway.

Literally 4 minutes later…

my co-worker who works like 100 feet away and is in an OFFICE is like “OH MY MOTHERFUCKING GOD”

lol

lol

I walked out and was like “Holy CRAP! Did YOU do that Beatrice??? Holy HELL!”

She got all red and was all embarassed that I even asked her that question lol

She came over and hit me and took a wiff… and she’s like, “Must have been Norm.” (the guy that works on the other side of her office)

LOL

TEE HEEE HEE

ok i’m a dumbass :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I neeeeeded to tell someone my achievement!!!

LMAO nice job howie :lol:

LOL

lol congradulations

like the first time peter griffin ever farted “what was that”

haha time to go home

rofl

i just burst out laughing so loud… :rofl: :lol:

only you Howie…only you…

hahahaha

omg, my face is read and i have a tear on my cheek im laughing so hard

ip picturing this office space quality moment where the entire floor is lightly humming with phones ringing and the shuffle of paper work when suddenly someone just jumps up and screams out that line … then proceeds to pas out

im dying on the floor on that one

OH MY MOTHERFUCKING GOD

lololol

WE would have found Bin Laden by now if you had volunteered. :lol:

OMG i actually laughed out loud, and i took the time to type it out. You know its good when you can go back read it again and laugh even though you know whats coming.

I’m going to keep that combination of foods in mind.:slight_smile:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH…howie…u crazy

:rofl: :tup:

Best fart story ever.

:rofl:
No words… they should have sent a poet.

But i think Howie did a pretty good job describing it himself

Howie doesn’t need magical fruit

that was a good read… i even called in my wife to read that…

But i hate walikng in to “Crop Dust” in my office

LOL thats classic… bahahahaha

lol
i was going to post a thread like this yesterday.

yesterday while working i let a couple go and didnt say anything, they floated around and i heard someone say something about it, i came over and was like “who did that??? oh man!!!”

lol

LOL I actually LOL’d.:lol: