today's cup-o-fart story

if you are a man and have brothers you know what a cup-o-fart is.

you fart into your cupped hand and then you throw it in a person’s face. Usually a guy’s face because it’s funny. If you do it to a woman it’s funny but it also means you’re an asshole.

so anyways… today at work… yes at work…

This cuban dude who is our graphic designer is in my office. (back story… he took elevated our relationship to level ‘fart in front me’ several months ago.) he is standing there telling me about a logo he is designing for me and very quickly while he is standing in my office i bust out a 2 second cup-o-fart (2 seconds from start to face) and throw it at him… caught off guard, it backs him out of my office but he laughs, comes back to finish his story, swears revenge (hasnt happened yet) and that’s that.

10 minutes later i am sitting in one of our large vacant perimeter offices, with a window with a colleague. We are waiting to make a conference call with a colleague on the east coast (Nova Scotia)… after one unsuccessful attempt to contact the guy we are planning our conversation out and i bust out another successful 2-second ‘cup-o-fart’ from across the desk… he backs out of the office… in disgust exclaiming “i cant beleive that works”

fast forward 30 minutes, we are back in the office on the conference call but the guy out east is having a real had time hearing us due to poor mic in the phone we are using… this means we have to stand close to the phone.

the call opens up, i do my 2 minute intro and hand it over to my colleague PJ… he is discussing some important subject matter about the goodwill on some network aquisitions so that we can consult on other aquisistions…

while he has his face by the phone i break out a nice 4 second ‘cup-o-fart’ (higher intensity due to hand cupping anus for an extra second+) and feed it to him.

he is mid conversation trying to be professional and therefore cannot cut away from the phone, he has to stay exactly where he is and continue to talk… he is frantically waving his hands around but not losing a step in his words…

i am laughing so hysterically that i am completely silent with my hands over my face.

i win.

amazing

I roffled in the office.

I usually just lay sbds in peoples cubes. (silent but deadly)

Really powerful sulfuric ones that make your nose burn. smells like rotten eggs and like something died.

Sit at someones cube when they arent there. let one go, when they come back sneak back into own cube. they sit down

sniff sniff, Oh holy shit was in that fucking smell.

OH god. Its horrible.

:clap:

Kind of a precise cropdusting…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

I rarely laugh out loud when reading shit on here…but this one actually got me going:lol: Amazing work Sir.

More like Biological Warfare smart farts.

cup-o-soup?

its really bad when you catch them off guard and they inhale right when you throw it at them…

Dood, had a friend fart in a scope bottle when we were in 4th grade… as a graduation present I opened it up and sniffed…

Fucking.

Nasty.

I use to do something similar to this in the Navy. I would fill up a baseball cap (part of uniform) and whip it across the room at junior personel. Explodes with flavor on impact.

i and thought i was fuct for farting in peoples faces when they are in a chair or on the couch when i get up to get beers.

wow

thats dedication

like, 8th grade graduation, or like college graduation?

I think you now have superaids.